Chpt.11

Sting felt someone shake his small body, he opened his eyes and looked around, he was somewhere completely different and somewhere he knew but couldn't quite put his finger on it, everything seemed so real. Sting sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning princess!"

Princess? He hasn't been called that in years, he looked up but couldn't see the persons face at all be he recognized the clothing instantly it was his dad.

"How did you sleep?"

"Uhm okay but how did I get here? Where's Rogue?"

"Rogue? Who's Rogue?"

Stings eyeswiden, he got out of the bed and rushed to a bathroom and shut the door, locking it, standing on the stool he knew this place by heart. He stared at himself or well herself in the mirror, Sting had a little pony tail on the side of her head and she had no scar on her eyebrow, her eyes were different. Sting looked down and noticed she was in a nightgown, she screamed and fell back.

'No not this! Not this again! I wanted to run away from this life! They're going to find me!'

Sting held her head and scooted into a corner. There was a knock on the door and soon someone spoke.

"Stacy you okay in there!?"

It was a womans voice this time, there was another knock and Sting well Stacy slowly got up and walked over to the door to open it, she hesitated at first before grabbing the lock then looked behind her, looking at the mirror that wasn't there before. She walked closer to it and stared it was herself in the mirror but who she was before going to sleep, he was smiling at her.

"Back to where who you didn't want to be"

Stacy took a step back from the mirror shocked that he was speaking on his own.

"Scared...I forgot I used to be a scared girl"

"I'm not scared nor am I girl!"

"Yeah I told myself that I'm not scared"

The knock on the door happened again.

"Stacy!"

"Stacy?...I've forgotten about that name, I haven't heard it in so long, but I'm not Stacy anymore"

Stacy stared at herself in the mirror at Sting who now had a slight frown on his face but grinned, holding out his hand.

"I am now Sting. But you are holding back on something so this is going to haunt you until you can truly accept yourself and who you are"

"I don't know how to do that"

The knocking got harder and louder like someone was going to break it down soon.

"That's for you to find out now go!"

The door slammed opened and the mirror vanished causing Stacy to jump and looked behind her at the man and woman behind her.

"Are you okay Stacy?"

"Yeah I'm okay sorry, I was still trying to wake up"

"Okay just making sure, you had us worried there for a second"

Stacy laughed nervously and shook her head at her dad.

"Sorry didn't mean to, but uhm can I go back to my room"

The man stepped out of the way and nodded, causing Stacy to rush off the direction of where she was sleeping and shut the door, panting.

"I need to wake up"

"I need Weisslogia"

"I need Lector"

"I need Frosch"

"But I mostly need Rogue by my side right now"

|| This is a good spot to stop right? Oh yeah and Sting is just dreaming for about I'll make it two chapters of him dreaming cause long night, I'll see you soon ||