Chpt.3

Lector picked Sting back up as Frosch picked up the food, the three flew into the forest with Frosch in the lead since the exceed knew where to go and the other two didn't. A voice called out in the forest with the sound of water going down a stream.

"Frosch! Frosch come on where did you go!?"

"There's Rogue"

Frosch flew down and so did Lector with Sting. The three landed and Lector let go of the kid and stood on his feet.

"There you are Frosch, no more running off I was getting worried"

"Fro is sorry Rogue but Fro went to get food for friends and us"

Frosch set down the cloth and hugged the ravenette who sighed and hugged back. Rogue looked up to Lector and Sting, and released the cat and pointed to the blanket.

"Did it help?"

"Huh?"

"The blanket, were you able to get warm at night with it?"

"Oh you put this blanket on me and Lector, thank you"

Rogue nodded and picked up the cloth with food in it and smiled at how good it smelt.

"So I'm guessing Frosch invited the two of you to eat with us"

Lector nodded and smiled.

"Frosch is really nice to invite us and get us something to eat"

"Frosch is a very nice cat and I appreciate having them with me"

Rogue chuckled as the green exceed nuzzled Rogues cheek.

"Oh well lets not let this food go to waste, come on lets go eat"

Rogue turned around and walked towards the cave, Sting followed close behind and looked around.

"Where's your family?"

"Missing. Yours?"

"Missing too"

Two kids responded quickly before the exceeds could break the silence that started up once more.

"So uhm how long have you and frosch been out here?"

"A year"

"What about your parents home?"

"I forgot where it was..."

"Don't feel bad, Sting forgot where his home was too"

"Lector!"

Sting huffed as Rogue let out a small laugh, and smiled only a little.

"Looks like we're in the same boat huh?"

"I guess so"

As the four make it, Sting took off the blanket that was wrapped around him and laid it down on the ground. Rogue watched him.

"You didn't have to, I could have gotten my blanket"

"No no I don't mind doing it"

Sting straightened the blanket and sat on it and so did Lector, Rogue rose an eyebrow before sitting down with Frosch by his side. Lector untied the cloth and moved it out of the way seeing the delicious food infront of them. There was meat, eggs, bread, and fruits. Sting and Rogue licked their lips as Lector and Frosch drooled a bit. Sting grabbed the first plate, Rogue took the second, then Frosch and lastly Lector, Sting was the first to dig in to his food which made Rogue laugh at how messy he ate. Rogue was savoring the taste and smiled, and looked at the Frosch, who looked back at him.

"Would Rogue like to have Frosch blackberries, so Frosch can have Rogues strawberries"

"Of course Frosch"

Rogue traded fruits with the cat and saw them smile at him.

"Thank you Rogue!"

"You're very welcome Frosch"

Rogue went back to eating and so did Frosch, Lector and Sting were already finished and laid down on the blanket with hands on their bellies.

"That was some good food..."

"Yes Lector indeed it was..."

The two chuckled and fist bumped, Rogue and Frosch smiled and finished up their food together then set the plates down, getting up and stretched.

"Alright Frosch lets go out for a job"

"Can we come along?"

Sting asked sitting up from their spot