Chpt.9

Sting and Rogue duated themselves off and held their cats close to them and stared at the woman.

"What are your names little ones, I need to know the name of my caretakers"

"I'm Sting and this is my friend Rogue we are your care takers lady Chiyo"

Chiyo smiled at them and nodded, Rogue walked around and grabbed one of the puppets off of the shelf, and checked around it. The old woman coming up behind him and patted his shoulder.

"Enjoying the puppet dear?"

"Ah uhm kind of, did you make all of these?"

"I did with my grandson every since he was a small child"

"Why puppets or dolls?"

"Is was the only thing that could make him happy at the moment and made a few on his own once he learned"

Rogue nodded at Chiyo and put it back looking around and noticed Sting was gone, he gulped and looked around for the other while holding Frosch.

"S-Sting?"

He called as he walked around the place trying to find Sting, he was getting nervous thinking what if Sting left him all alone. Rogue froze and began to shake as he slowly grew a frown on his face, a few minutes later a faint laughter was heard outside, Rogue instantly followed it seeing Sting and Lector playing together. Rogue sighed in relief and set down Frosch as the cat went towards the two, Rogue watched with a smile on his face as the three played tag together. Sting looked at Rogue and smiled and held out his hand to him.

"Come play with us!"

"Oh uhm no thanks go ahead and have fun!"

Sting huffed and held Rogues hands and pulled him up and spun him around.

"I want to have fun with you"

Rogue smiled at Sting and nodded at him as he held the others hands, continuing to spin around together until they both got dizzy.

"Sting I'm dizzy!"

"Same here Rogue"

Sting laughed as he let go of Rogue and allowed his body to guide him around until he bumped into a tree or something hard causing a sharp pain above his eye.

"Ow!"

"Sting hold on"

Rogue tried to gain his balance ending up in him tripping a few time but he made it to the blonde.

"Are you okay!?"

"My left face hurts"

Rogue groaned as his head was still spinning but tried his best to focus his vision and noticed Sting got a cut above his eye on his eyebrow.

"I'll ask the lady for a bandaid, Frosch! Lector! Watch over Sting for me for a short bit"

The two exceeds ran towards the other who looked dizzy but fine besides the scar.

"How did you hurt yourself Sting?"

"Uhh I allowed my body to take over, and I guess it wanted to give me a scar"

Rogue came back with a bandaid and knelt down front of the other.

"Fro thinks Sting should be more careful!"

"I think so too Frosch"

Rogue said and placed the bandaid over the wound and leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on the bandaid. He leaned back and smiled at the slightly pink blonde boy.

"Promise not to get so hurt"

"Well if you mean get a small scar like this I can pinky promise to that"

Sting hrld out his pinky and Rogue wrapped his around it and nodded.

"Good now lets see if the lady wants us to do anything for her okay?"

"Yes Captain Rogue!"

Sting chuckled and saluted at the nickname he has given the other, Rogue laughed and stood up pulling Sting up with him.

"Rogue is just fine"

"I think Captain Rogue is better"

"Fro thinks so too!"

"It's a cool title for you Rogue, whatever Sting gives is really cool!"

Rogue rolled his eyes and picked up Frosch and went inside as the other two followed behind, Sting froze feeling someone elses eyes were on him, he slowly glanced around and saw nothing.

"That's weird, I thought someone was looking right at me"

"Sting come on!"

"Oh sorry! Coming!"

|| Was this shorter? I feel like this was shorter