Chpt.6

Sting and Rogue grinned at what Lector said and nodded.

"I like that name, that is what we shall call ourselves for now on"

Sting grinned and high fived Lector then walked out of the room, holding the door open for Rogue as he and Frosch walked out they went to find Minerva for her to tell them the rules of this guild. As they walked the same person caught Stings eye and the boy had to grab his friends head and turn it to where he saw the ninja. He pointed at him standing very still with his arms crossed and leaning against a wall.

"See see a ninja!"

"Oh you weren't lying"

"I'm going to touch him"

"Sting no"

"Sting yes"

Sting released the shadow boy and slowly walked up to the ninja boy and hesitated to reach his hand out to touch him. Lector was beside him, he was really curious himself. Once they were an inch away from the boy Sting reached out and booped his nose, the ninja slapped Stings hand away from him. Sting did it with his other hand that was smacked away as well, Sting grinned and continued to poke the ninja until the ninja teleported away from him and now was beside Rogue who jumped.

"He really is a ninja that's so cool! This guild has ninjas!"

The ninja held his hand up to Sting and spoke.

"Ninja is a overused nickname for me, I'm Dobengal"

"Hi Dobeengall, I'm Sting this is Lector, that's Rogue, and Frosch"

Sting pointed to each of them and smiled, Rogue just waved as Frosch stayed in his arms.

"Ahem, Dobengal do you know where M'lady is?"

Dobengal nodded and walked walked ahead and motioned them to follow him towards one of the rooms, it was a big room compared to their heights, it was pretty much a training room and Minerva was in there with Rufus, Rogue wondered when did he get back it has only been a few minutes almost an hour. Dobengal banged on the wall to grab the two kids attention, once it was caught he pointed to the Sting and Rogue who were peeking from behind him.

"Ah you two found Dobengal and asked him to bring you to me cause you're too lazy to look yourselves"

Minerva growled and held her hand up towards Rufus, her hand has a swirly looking thing coming out of it and poof a book was in her hand.

"Sit down and get comfortable boys, Dobengal you can leave"

She said and watch as Rogue sat with his legs crossed and Sting laid his head down on the ravens lap with Lector sitting on his stomach and Frosch by Rogues side, well she did say get comfortable so she can not complain. Minerva groaned and pinched between her eyes.

"Alright, One, we do not allow crybabies in our guild, this is the strongest guild Fiore and we are going to keep that title, if you're weak you are kicked out, Two, If you are defeated in an easy match you will be punished and given a warning if it happens again you will be punished worse than before then kicked out, Three, WE DO NOT ALLOW CUTE USELESS ANIMALS IN OUR GUILD!"

Instantly Rogue hugged Frosch to his chest and Sting held Lector. Minerva saw this of course and sighed.

"Keep them out of my dads way he is very strict about this, he had an age policy you had to be 16 or older to join but I'm under that age so that's out the window, Four, If you are a spy from another guild you will be dealt with by Jiemma himself, with that in mind are either of you spies?"

The four shook their heads violently which Minerva had to smack them in order to stop.

"Good then the last rule is no relationships in our guild, it shows your weak side and we don't need weaklings here like I said so the two of you better not be having a relationship or anything"

"We're both twelve, and we are just friends"

Sting said as he held and patted Rogues head as the ravenette held the two exceeds in his arms. Minerva shook her head and chuckled to herself, closing the book and made it vanish.

"Well then welcome to Sabertooth Blondie and Raven"