⁂Chapter 2: Toothless⁂

-(y/n)'s P.o.v-
I slowly open my eyes and gaze around my cave. (D/n) is fast asleep, curled up in toothless' wing. And Hiccup is snoring lightly, on the bed beside me, mouth shut and facing the side towards me. I shift my body a little so I could hang my hand down by his face. I hope he never finds out about my history. Yes, I know who this boy is. Hiccup Horrendous Haddock The Third, his Father was killed on the field of battle, by Drago and the Dragon he owns. I shiver slightly as I think of Drago, and feel two pricks in my back. Then (D/n) shuffles and lays her head on my bed. I place my dangling hand on the bed and lay my head by her's instead. I scratch it lightly, then decide to get dressed. Hiccup groans slightly but I ignore it.

I place on the last piece of my armour, then sit aside (D/n) and stifle a yawn.

"I-it's almost s-seven," I said in-between yawns. I feel (D/n) rustles her scales on her tail and wings into motion and I check to see if my wings are working and, upon seeing that they are, I give (D/n) the whenever you like pat.

We soar into the sky, our souls becoming one. Then I place my knees on her back, before shortly afterwards, standing up. I let out a woop of happiness, and do a backflip off of her back and into the sky. (D/n) shoots some plasma blasts as I fall and I get knocked off course from the destruction of the things.

(A/n: This is a reference to the the third film, as the light fury has plasma blasts about 10 times more destructive!)

I can't stop my grin, as she falls down beside me, facing me, tongue out, pupils wide cubes. I laugh through my helmet, then I lift up my wings and the wind picks up under them, lifting me up towards the clouds. (D/n) follows me, her wide wings picking up more of the wind than my tiny ones do. We both are camouflaged perfectly in the clouds as both of our scales are a perfect white. I woop once more.

-Hiccups p.o.v-

I open my eyes to see Toothless, bending over me, panic in his eyes. I look confused and sit up to see that the cave was empty other than us. Now I know why Toothless was worried. He probably woke up, to find that his only other kind was gone. That would worry me aswell. I decide that if they don't show up in two hours, then I'll go to the Edge and send a terror mail back her to explain. I hope shell understand. If she comes back, I've decided that I'm going to ask her to join the dragon riders. Unless she's- Then aa thought struck me.

"C'mon bud! Time to go for a ride."

-(y/n)'s p.o.v-

I woop as I finally land on (D/n)'s saddle. Then I notice a big thing headed towards us. As the thing got closer, I could finally see the coal black scales and emerald eyes only Toothless could sport. I then see the forest eyed, auburn haired rider sitting astride him. I roll my eyes under my helmet and give a wave.

"Fancy seeing you here!" He says, his voice muffled under the helmet. I roll my eyes again.

"I do have a dragon that wants to fly you know" I reply, annoyance laced into my voice.

"Show me a trick please!" He says eagerly. I laugh.

"Girl, hold still," I say, then I stand up, do a backflip off her back, then spread my wings wide. Hiccup laughs. I glide for a while before turning round and landing on (D/n). She growls and stares at Toothless. She's noticed before I do, and as I look down, I shout

"HICCUP!" But it's too late. The last of Toothless' strength leaves him, and he's plummeting. Right towards the see. I don't need to tell my dragon, because, before I know it, she's diving. Right towards toothless.

—————————————
Please don't kill meeee

Comment on what I should write in the next chapter.

Ender xxx