𖣔Chapter 3: Midnight talk𖣔

-Hiccups p.o.v-

I yell as loudly as I can, as Toothless plummets suddenly. I get yanked from him and flown away from him by a coal black, armoured dragon, and I see (D/n) and (Y/n) five for Toothless. I yell and kick at the dragons underbelly, making him release me. I open my leathery wings and glide as fast as I can towards the commotion of dragons.

-(Y/n)'s p.o.v-

I yell as Hiccup crashes into me and (D/n).

"Go! Girl," She pounds her wings into the sky and we float off to our island, leaving the armoured dragons behind.

(D/n) lands with a heavy crash on the island and I can tell she's passed out from carrying two riders and a dragon. Toothless has purple steam coming from his nostrils, but he's still out cold.

"Toothless! Bud, it's me. It's me Bud! Don't go! Please don't go!" Hiccups cries, sobs racking his body. I stand there, not knowing what to do to comfort this crying stranger. I don't know him, yet I feel as though I've known him all my life. As though he's my best friend and I've just... forgotten.

Later that evening, sitting round a fire (D/n) sparked, Toothless' head on his lap, Hiccup explains about Berk, his home island, being at war with dragons, until he proved that dragons weren't as bad as they seemed, and how he made Berk a safe place for dragons, and defeated Drago. A shiver goes down my spine at the mention of his name.

"So your turn, how did you meet (D/n)?" He asks once he's done.

"I found her, whimpering in a forest of my home island. She has a hole in her wing, so she couldn't fly away, and she had fallen through the trees, so she had cuts from the branches. I knew I had to nurse her till she got better so I did. I got kicked out for it but..." I trail off. "Have we met? Ever before?"

"No... don't think so," he replies. "Look, I want to ask you something."

"Oh yeah..?"

"There's this island that I live on, as a stop way between Berk and... well... out there. We, meaning the gang and I, call it the edge. Would you, please, come with me to the edge? I'm leaving early tomorrow."

"Who is this... gang?"

"Snotlout: ego bigger than his monstrous nightmare.
The twins: Loki servants.
Fish legs: dragon maniac and best friend.
Astrid: warrior and girlfriend." I nod.

"Keep away from snotlout, the twins and Astrid?"

"Just snotlout and the twins. It's more, Astrid will want to be your friend as long as you can fight."

"I'll show her what a fight is!"

"Sooo...?"

"I'm coming."

————————————
Sorry it's short.

Don't forget to comment on what I should write next!

Ender xxx