⁂Chapter 6: Hiccup & Astrid⁂

I wake up with a jolt as I feel strong arms rocking me violently.

"W-what's up?" I say blearily, batting my tired eyelids.

"It's hiccup. He's calling an early
Meeting!" The voice sounds exasperated. I groan, but nod my head all the same. Since I arrived, two weeks ago, Hiccups been posting early and late meetings every other day, much to the disapproval of 'The Gang' other than Astrid who sticks around after the meetings to 'discuss' the meeting. They're mostly about Grimell. The 'new' threat I've known since I was 12 since he was a friend when I was working for Drago. He was very fond of me, and listened when we talked. And he accepted (D/n) without throwing a murderous glare at her. He knew she was a light fury.

"Hey Hiccup?" I ask him.

"Hmm?" He replies.

"How are we.... how are we gonna find him? Grimell I mean. I mean, you haven't found him before now. Whats to means your gonna find him now?"

"We have you." He grows a wink at me and I laugh.

"How's your looove life?" I say cheekily. He smiles and blushes.

"It's good. Astrid's amazing!" I laugh and lean back as I do.

"I don't know. I think Ruffnut's more your type." He laughs, and I join in.

"What about you and Snotlout? Your a match made in Valhalla." He says and I punch him and laugh as he grimaces. "Boys!" I say, faking the exasperation.

"You two are so cute!" Astrid Says from the door. "That's it. I ship you!" I laugh and say:

"You can't ship your boyfriend with other girls!" I say as she laugh. I ruffle his hair, smiling into a pout. "But he is cute." He blushes and I laugh again. The Edge has become my second home and I've loved every second of being here. "Will I have a house?" I say, changing the subject. "Like, ever?" Hiccup slaps himself in the head. "What?"

"Are you staying?"

"Duhhh!"

"Then yes." Astrid fills in.

"Ok. Thanks!" I say and hug them both. I walk out but then turn and lay my back on the edge of the door so they can't see me.

"Hiccup! You can't think that she'll -" I hear Astrid say, before being cut off.

"Astrid, she's like my sister! But it has-" it was Hiccups turn to be cut off.

"I care for her too but she's not going to like to be left behind whilst we look for Grimell!"

"Ugh. Where's my pen?"

"I don't know!"  I hear Hiccup looking for the pen that was safely tucked in my hand.

"Where's my helmet. I'm going for a ride. Clear my head." I had stolen Astrid's helmet too. I want them to explain. I step into the door way and reveal the pen and helmet.

"Looking for these?" I say, in a booming voice. I step forward, and then say;

"Explain, and I'll give these to you." They look shocked, but then break out into speech.

"Hiccup. He wanted to leave you behind when we find Grimell and I would rather you didn't get hurt but your our best chance to finding him!" Astrid says rapidly.

"I don't want you to get hurt cause we've got h-" he breaks off and I look at him.

"You've got?" I prompt.

"We've got?" Astrid says confused.

"We've got Heather." I look confused then my eyes widen.

"H-heather? W-where?" He points to the stables and I run at top speed towards there.

————————————
Heather?! 😂

Comment on what I should write next!

Ender xxx