Chapter 5

Time Skip
Y/N POV
It was 8:00pm and I wasn't finish , this is too much for a first day , he's too mean , "ughh I haven't even had lunch " you said to yourself. When the door fling opened .

Beomgyu;"you?" "Why are you still here ?"

Y/N:"Why do you think I am ?" I stood up saying.

Beomgyu :" You are really hitting my nerves"

Y/N:"Then fire me ."I fold my arms .

Beomgyu:"I told you , Stop talking back I'm your boss " he yelled causing me to flinch.
We stood there in awkward silence. Until he cleared his throat ."please leave you can finish it off tomorrow"

"Yes sir "I bowed and left .
As I stepped out of the conpanya cold breeze hit me causing me hair to scatter across my face and tiny droplets fell on my face.

As Mr.Choi passes me with Mr.Kim who was sheltering him to his car. I stand there cuddling myself. As he drove off the sound of the thunder made me stepped back a little when I heard a car honking at me .

Beomgyu POV
Aishh she was really stubborn , she is as stubborn as me but the fact that I have a temper makes it worse .
However because of the rain I asked Mr.Kim to shelter me to my , I saw her standing there by looking at the corner of my eyes but she didn't even take one glance at me . "Was I that harsh ?" I asked myself .And being the cold person I am I drove off leaving her there but I let out a sigh and reversed.
I honked at her and pulled my glasses down .
"Aren't you gonna leave ?"

Y/N:"I'll leave when the rain is over ?" She said looking away .

"Get in the car."

Y/N:"What ?" I blinked

"Are you gonna be working as a guard tonight , I'm sorry but I won't be able to pay you for that " I said

Y/N:"Mr.Choi why won't you leav--"
I cut her off by getting out of the car pulling her wrist .

"Just get in the car "

The drive was in awkward silence until .Beep ! Beep ! Beep! I looked at him and he stopped the car and hovered over me "Si--r" I stuttered only to see him pulling the seat belt across me .

"What is it you were saying?" He asked sitting back in place .

"Uh , umm My address is [******] "luckily that popped in my head I thought he was gonna be a pervert , ughh I'm such a bad person .

A few minutes later he stopped infront of my house . " Sir thank y--"

"Miss Y/N please close my door I'm late "he said and drove off .

*Why is he so spoiled ?*

Taehyun:"Ohh looks who back my dear sister ." He said ruffling my hair .

Y/N:"Aishh , hajima "I said in annoyance

Taehyun: Woahh ! I see someone didn't do well on her first day .

Y/N:" stop jumping to conclusions you won't burn calories that way ! Are mom and dad back as yet ?"

Taehyun: " Umm , I don't think so probably tonight "

Maid : " Ma'am you are back "

Y/N:" yes and I'm okay no need for anything I just want to relax and please don't address me as ma'am "

With that I left to Freshen up and eat dinner . I was so tired I didn't even get to watch Atleast one episode of ShadowHunters . I'll just sleep I don't have to rush tomorrow or so I thought

 I'll just sleep I don't have to rush tomorrow or so I thought

Pfft , Was that a rhetorical Question .
When it hit me the real question is , How did he get my phone number ?

 When it hit me  the real question is , How did he get my phone number ?