Chapter 19

World's biggest magical time skip✊🏻

You were feeling nervous and excitement at the same time and you didn't want to shed tears on this day.

"Pssst y/n" you heard someone called as you struggled to turn around in your heavy wedding gown .

"Beomgyu-ah what are you doing ? , You know that you can't be here at this moment " you whispered to him

" I know , that's why I'm covering my eyes " he said

"How did you sneak out ?"

"I have my ways " he said with a small grin .

"Aren't  you nervous ?" You asked him who was looking this opposite direction from you .

"What are you asking , Are you nervous ?" He asked

" I am ...... I'm feeling very nervous "
As he walked backwards and held your hand without looking at you . "Don't worry , I'll be there waiting for you ."

When you both suddenly heard the sound of heels approaching when you gasp " Leave quick " you said pushing him .

"Why are you pushing when you know you can't "

"Beomgyu-ah are you calling me weak "

"No , no I mean your dress weighs a ton and-"

"Just go !!!!!" You said hitting him lighting on his back .

"Eomma" you smiled sheepishly

" y/n-ah don't even think of making up any excuse "

" he didn't look at me , I swear "

"Who didn't look at you ?" She asked squinting her eyes .

" what are you talking about ?" You asked confused

"The marriage , I know you fell for Beomgyu"

"Ohh that " you said chuckling in embarrassment.

When your Appa walked in and start sobbing .
"Stop showing off " your mother scolded him

"Yah , I'm not showing off my daughter is getting married "*sniffles

"Whatever " she said rolling her eyes

"Y/n tell your Eomma your father is the best "

"Yah don't show off , I'm the best mother " she said flipping her hair as they both bean to bicker Luckily your
Brother came in .

Taehyun:*Coughs "Can I take my sister ?"

Eomma&Appa:"Sure"

You and your brother had a small talk about your childhood and all your times together . You even forgave him for the lipstick he had broken. He gave you a few advice and also he said "I'll be there whenever you need me " you felt happy hearing those words from him although he is caring you still felt happy because when your parents aren't there he is there which is most of the time .

After hearing his words you heard another voice "y/n-ah it's time for the wedding " your mother called as you looked at your brother who gave you a reassuring smile .
You were feeling nervous as your hand became cold.

The soft music filled the crowd where everyone gets up upon seeing you Who was feeling nervous and couldn't put your foot forward. Holding on to your father very tightly your mind flashed back to the words spoken to you from your brother " my dear y/n-ah if you are feeling nervous, Look if infront you I'm sure your nervousness will disappear "
Lifting your head to look infront of you a few steps away is your future husband , the one you love , the one you want to spend the rest of your life with , the one you chose and also the one that loves you ChoiBeomgyu. A smiled managed to appear from your lips which was red plumped as you walked forward with confidence to him who was waiting for you .

TimeSkip

The vows were being taken and the last word that made you nervous "You may now kiss the bride "
You were wondering "Is he nervous also?" , " Am I his first "

You made a small gulp as his face got closer . His hand made his way around your waist and pulled you closer as your hand rested on his shoulder with your bouquet.
placing his soft lips which hold grip your bottom lip lightly pulling it . It didn't last 5seconds until the crowd started to cheer .

*Omo this is embarrassing how would I look at him * you said in your mind avoiding eye contact at all point .

And Taehyun who's you pretending to throw up upon seeing that .

Also Beomgyu who was jealous Over the bouquet falling into Cheng's hands .He kept staring at you with his serious expression as you pretend to sip on some juice so you Won't have to look him in the eye.

Bgyu:"How many drinks are you going to have ?"

"This is the last one "

"You said that after the last 6" he said folding his arms .

This chapter is under construction ~
[Sorry for any Errors ]
Anyways this is so boring and all I'm feeling so sleepy and me writing romance sucks too But I tried . And someone wanted me to skip to that honeymoon part so ;) balancing it .

Lastly : Where should these people have their honeymoon ?

And At what level do you want the romance to be ?

[He is a young child ;) 😂]

Bf material 😍