chapter 25

"Ya !! How can you sleep now." He pouted

"Don't we have to leave early tomorrow ?" You said

"Tomorrow , where ?"

"I thought you are gonna take me out on a date " you said and pretend to think.

"Oh that , yeah definitly tomorrow it is ." He said in an excited tone .

"So lets sleep early " you said patting his pillow indicating him to sleep.

*Major time skip*|next day|

While you and beomgyu finished packing and was about to leave grandma suddenly fell ill as she slowly fainted in beomgyu's arm .

You couldnt think straight at the moment but you somehow managed to drop your bags and told him to get her in the car.

On the way you notice small tears formed in his eyes which make you worry that he wont take care of his self.

And you were right he spent the first two nights by her side he didnt come home or havent eaten properly .

You were about to go convince him to atleast come home but when you opened the door you saw him

Y/n-ah he said as he keep throwing himself at you.

"Yah, look at you! Why did you take so many drink !" You said trying to make him stand properly

"Look at your condition , do think grandma would be happy to see you like this?"

"Y/n" he said pouting ignoring your words .

"Dont throw yourself at me lets go to bed." You said helping him get there .

"I dont want to sleep . "

"Will you please listen to m-" you scolded him as he put his head on your shoulder and kissed your neck.

"Y/n-ah , when grandma recovers i will take you out for sure"

"We dont need to go out , being together is enough" you said softly as you put him down to sleep when he pulled you on top of him placing kisses all over your neck making his way to your lips .

At this moment you couldve see that he wants more which made you nervous so you pulled to sheet up to your chest looking away from his eyes . Hovering over you he places he locked your right so you wont feel nervous .
As you let out light moans and had a cuddle session afterward your eyes closed before you knew it .

- next day
Waking up in the arms of your husband you sit up remembering last night and was interupt by a groan

"My heads hurts"

"You drank too much last night ."

"I know , i remember , are you okay ?" He said passing you his shirt as you were in your bra.

"I'm fine , im gonna go make some soup for you ?" You said leaving the room feeling awkward

.
Ew omg what trash did i write 😭🤡
Its terrible maybe because hes so cute and smol 🤧🤧🤧 im so sorry guys .