chapter 24

Beomgyu:"okay halmeoni we will grant your wish but now please take some rest"

Y/n pov
" Grant your wish " what does he mean by that , is he planning to ??
But i didn't thought about it yet .

"Y/n " beomgyu said snapping me out of my thoughts . "Take halmeoni upstairs"

After you took grandma upstairs you went and have your night routine done , you will be staying in the room you were the last time you came with beomgyu.

As you walk into the room tying your hair you saw beomgyu sleeping.
"Is he really sleeping this early?" You whispered to yourself as you crawled up to him wanting to talk about what halmeoni said you pouted in disappointment.

(So yh this is a kdrama and ignore the bandaid )

Rolling over to you he grabbed your waist pulling you on top of him as you interlock fingers .
"Beom-ah , did you really mean it?"

"Were you thinking about it."

"Its not that i was just asking." You said as you moved back to your spot.

"I really can't wait to hold our child in my arms actually." He said as he rest his head on your stomach .

"Y/n come to think of it we did not go on dates often do you wanna go somewhere we can go to the the beach and the hotel room won't be expensive its not that far from here."

*zzZzzzzZzzzzZZZZ

"Y/n??? " beomgyu looked up to see you sleeping .

[Sorry for any errors]
Also there's alot of silent readers but if 1 more person can choose the season 2 character (ur bias from another group) that will help alot maybe....like i need one person to be mention just 2 times JUST THAT!🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

Next chapter will be long ✊🏻 and yeah things has to happen still ..