Chapter 6

You woke up to the sound of your alarm " omo , 2 minutes early I gotta hurry !!"
I rushed to the bathroom and got ready I didn't even had breakfast I just grabbed my coat and ran off .

At the company
" Yah , coffee girl come here " he called me .

" Sir I would prefer to be called y/n" I said lightly and he started sneezing .
"Sir are you feeling well?"

"Do I look si--- achoo"

"Sick ?? Then yes "I grabbed his wrist and took him to his office .

Beomgyu Pov
She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my office . *Is she taking care of me already ?* I asked myself .As se closed  the door behind her ." This is because of you " I said

Y/N:"What did I do ?"

"You ask too many questions , now if you would've gotten in the car when I asked I wouldn't have to walk in the rain to pull you in "

Y/N:"Sir. I didn't ask you to do that , you did it on your own ."

"That's why you are going to do your work and look after me today "

"Sir don't you thin--"

"No thinking you gotta repay me for dropping you home and now I'm sick because of that now go " I shooed her
"ACHOO "..

Y/N POV
I sat at my desk and started my work and I couldn't focus because he was at his table and all I could've hear was "achoo" as every second went by . So I waited for my lunch break for a chance to get him a coffee and medication.

Beomgyu:Mr.Kim where is y/n ?

Mr.Kim: Sir she went out for lunch.

Beomgyu:How can she go out to lunch leaving me in this condition . Send her to my office as soon as she arrives.

I went to the near by cafe and pharmacy I was feeling stunted in the sun I walk so far and I didn't had lunch. As I made I back to my office Mr.Kim approached me "Miss y/n Sir is waiting for you in his office."

Y/n:"okay , thank you mr.kim"I said opening the door infront of me .

Beomgyu: "Y/'achoo' where were you ?

Y/N:"Sir I went t-"

Beomgyu:"what did I tell you abo"I cut him off by covering his mouth with my hands "sir you bickering all the time please me explain"

Beomgyu POV
I felt something soft over my lips no one has ever shut me up this way so I widen my eyes at her action .

"Sir you keep bickering all the time please let me explain" she said as I placed my hands over hers uncovering my lips .

I placed my left hand in my pocket walking towards her until her back hit the wall as I leaned closer to her "What is your explanation ?"
She squinted her eyes and look away holding up a cup of coffee with a pack of medication infront of me "Sir you keep sneezing all the time and it's distracting me from working so I used my lunch brea--"
"Did you had lunch ?"

Y/n:"No sir I was late" I said as he collected the coffee and medication placing them of his table .

I was about to move from my position against the wall when he grabbed my wrist "where do think you are going ? , I didn't say to move ."

Y/N:"Sir please let go I have to finish my work ."

"Miss y/n you were still late , So therefore you need to be punished ."

Y/N:"Sir I strongly think you are overworking me ."

"What did I say about talking back ?"He asked in a serious tone dragging me all the way to the elevator .