Chapter 18 🌸 3/3

As you walked into the store
Beomgyu sat on the chair infront of the changing room .

"Will you be choosing for me " you asked him nervously .

"It's okay , Go in I won't laugh" he said squeezing his in laugh which made you mad .

"Yah , wae !! Why are you laughing ?" You said raising your hand.

When both their Eommas came with a hand full of dress .

"So many dress " you said as your jaw dropped .

Dress 1
Bgyu:"Isn't that too short ?"

Dress 2
Bgyu:"it's too long and plain"

Dress 3
Bgyu :"ahhhhhhhh , what are you so naked "he screamed covering his eyes

You looked down to see the dress that took the shape of your breast which exposed your cleavage.

"Yah Michesseyo ." You scolded walking in back

1 hour later

"I can't do this anymore " you cried out stomping your feet infront of him

Bgyu:"What am I to do ?"

"What do you mean our parents left you in charge ."you said sitting next to him .

"Sit here , I'm going to find something " he said

You were feeling tired and flustered to the point you think you might faint . Only to feel better when Beomgyu came back placing a cold water bottle on your forehead .

Bgyu:"here drink this and also try this "

"Where did you find this from "

Bgyu:"You still ask this much question "

You let out a slight giggle.

After trying on the dress you were shocked to see the look you looked perfect in your own eyes . I didn't know he had such a good taste .
You spent your time lost at your own sight in the mirror .

Bgyu:"what's taking you so long ?"
"Do you need help?"
"Should I get you help?"
"Y/n????"
"Y/n I'm coming in ."

He got no replied and pulled the curtain only to be mesmerized by y/n's beauty. Which made him back hugged you and his soft whispers hit your neck " you .....You look beautiful ."
Staring at both of you in the mirror as his hands moved from your waist to your hands which he tangled with yours and turned you around .

"From what I know most guys would chose something different from what I've chosen but the thing is You look like a princess in this "

[a/n I'm definitely cringing doing this , why??]

You turned around with a light color of pink on your cheeks you were blushing so hard as he pulled you to his embrace .

MrsChoi :"Omo Beomgyu-ah why are you squeezing her ." She scolded as he hit his shoulder.

MrsKang:"what happened ? , why are you hitting my son in law ?"

MrsChoi:"He was squeezing her too tight poor thing must've been flustered " she said hitting him again

Bgyu :"Eomma , I didn't do anything " he pouted.

MrsKang:"Ne, he hasn't done anything wrong , he's just hugging his future wife and I'm sure y/n's fine. She said making everyone look at her .

Y/n:*gulps " Ne, I'm fine But how do I look "

All of them gasp and started to reacted as if they had now walked in to see her in her dress .

Later that night ....
In Beomgyu's room ~

"Ahhh, y/n how are you so beautiful " he said jumping on his bed .

As he remembered you whining your nose being angry at him "Ahhh Omo " he said holding his heart being dramatic .

Should I call her ?? He asked himself rolling on the bed until he hit the ground .

"Maybe I shouldn't " he said rubbing his head .

[Sorry for any errors ]

[fast-forward: wedding or honeymoon?? ] 😇

💌💫💌💫