3. Fluttering heart

Jungkook POV

Jk is now 10 And tae is 9
Yes tae is younger and if u don't like it fite me

Duties ,how do I hate being a royal.

"Jungkookie wake up before eomma will hit u with the slipper Again"

Anything But The pink slipper

"I'm up eomma"

I say as I set up on my bed

"Good your appa is waiting for you for training."

"Yes eomma I'll get ready for training"

Eomma smiles and kisses my forehead and walks out of my chambers. I was about to pull the covers over my head again when I remembered if I finish training early today I'll have more time with taetae.

Taetae, my love god I wonder what he's up to..

I hurry to get ready into my combat clothes and rush down the palace halls to the royal combat .

Father is fighting to a soldier that's an alpha. I see as the blades clash against each other and violently pushing each other. Father is Winning and the the alpha is looking very Worn down already.

A last clash is hear and the worn out alpha is now in the ground. My father is standing tall and proud and you can sense the authority of his wolf . His head turns to me and a wide grin has now taken over his lips.

All the warriors bow their heads as they sense my presence.

"Son let's go on a walk and let's talk."

I jog to my father and I have reached him and I'm now by his side.

"Son you're getting older and in few years you'll find your mate."

A mate

"Father what if I don't want a mate."

"Son I was like you I didn't like the fact that one day I'll follow a scent and I'll magically fall in love with a other wolf. But then I met your eomma and I was glad to have mate. Son why don't you want a mate?"

"I-I have met a boy.."

"And?"

" and my heart goes wild when I'm with him."

"Son those feelings are going to be in the way when it's time for you to get mate."

"But appa"

"Son if it's meant to be the moon goddess will gift you him as your mate only time will tell"