4.HeartBreak

Jungkook Pov

After appa told me that I couldn't be sure that taetae will be mine after I find my mate
                         My mate

I just want him. Those chocolate brown eyes that I get lost in. My heart wants him.

No, it yearns for him

by the time I'm halfway through the woods to meet him. My wolf senses something off, I immediately run to the small cottage that taetae lives with his grandma. When I get there I smell the scent of a stranger what had previously been there.

I rush inside to find taetae's grandmother in her knees crying. My first instinct is to look around for taetae. I start scanning the small cottage for tae but its a wreck everywhere. There are wolf claws in the walls and everything seems half-destroyed.

What happened here? where is tae?!

My wolf growls. As my wolf is going crazy and I'm about to lose control my attention falls to Mrs. Kim. I drop to my knees and goes to comfort her.

"Mrs. Kim what happened here?..." she lets out a loud sob. "some men came and demanded me to hand him over that they need their alphas heir." she keeps sobbing in my arms. while my thoughts were running wild.

Alpha's heir? tae has wolf blood inside him?

"Mrs. Kim you can't stay here what if they come back to hurt you.." she whimpers as I tell her this. "but jungkook where would I go.." "come with me and everything will be ok."