1.4

That night renesmeé sat on her bed in tears . She was heartbroken, she had started to fall for timothée , even if they had just met not that long ago and she thought he felt the same way. And Ivette, how can he be going out with Ivette if he just met her a couple days ago. Also Ivette knew what timothée meant to her so she doesn't know why she would do this.

The next morning rene woke up to knocking on her door. When he looked up at her he noticed her red and puffy eyes and face. He knew she had been crying.

"Oh rene what's wrong ?" He asked with worry in his voice

"Nothing I'm fine ." She said to him but that still didn't convince him. Before he could question her even more her phone started ringing.

"It's my dad , let me take this real quick"

R: hey dad what's up ?

D: Rene sweetie , it's your mother..

R: what's wrong with mami ?

D: she's fallen terribly I'll , you need to come home as soon as you can, they say it can be fatal

R: oh my god , I'll book the soonest flight

After renesmeé ended the phone call with her dad she walked back out to timothée.
"What your dad say ?" He asked.

She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out , instead sobs. Timothée quickly held her in his arms not caring that his shirt was probably was getting ruined with makeup smudges that were around her eyes from the night before.

" my mother is sick , I have to go to London . She could die timmy and I need to be there with her."

"It's okay ren we'll get there"

"We?" she asked him.

"Yes of course we , I'm going with you . Your going to need some support"

"No but you have your date with Ivette soon"

"I don't care about some date with a girl I just met. You are way more important"