3.8

Rsimon: late night swims 🤤+tchalamet

+tchalamet

User1: holy fuck 😍🤤

User2: DATE ALREADY !

Tchalamet: ❤️
     Rsimon:❤️

User3: ^ not their usual type of comments 😬

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the last day of Coachella armie, Elizabeth , timothée and renesmeé decided to leave the festival early and go out for one final night just the four of them.

After dinner they decided to walk around the area near the restaurant they were in.

When they got home armie and Elizabeth decided to go to bed, but as for timothée and renesmeé they headed out to the pool for a late night swim.

Renesmeé sat at the edge of the pool with her feet in and just stared at the water thinking.
Soon she felt a presence next to her , she looked over and saw timothée doing the same as her.

"You look so beautiful" timothée thought out loud making Rene blush.

"You're not that bad either chalamet" renesmeé joked around with him. She felt as timothée scooted closer to her.

"I can't believe I get to be here with the most beautiful girl" he whispered near her ear making her blush. Rene slowly turn her head and realized how close there faces were.

Centimeters .

One move forward and there lips would be on each other.

"I really like you ren" timothée whispered, making her body tingle as she felt his breath brush over her lips.

Rene didn't know where the sudden rush of confidence came but she leaned forward and closed the space between their lips.

Timothée could not believe this was happening. He was finally kissing the girl he had been admiring from afar. He confused his feelings towards her and it seem like she felt them too .

After the kiss the both silently decided that they should probably head inside and go to bed. They also silently decided on Timmy's room.