2.0

The next three days renesmeé spend in her old bed sobbing and mourning the loss of her mother.

The next three days after the funeral she spent still in bed but finally not crying.

The day after those those quiet six days she finally spoke to timothée.

"I'm going to book us our flights back" she told timothée quietly

"Flights?" He asked very confused

"Yes . Yours to New York and mine to California."

"No ren I'm going back with you."

"It's okay timothée . You've already done enough. I can take care of myself" renesmeé said getting slightly mad at the end.

"I know you can , it's just that I promised your moth-"

"You didn't know my mother ! You didn't know how she was . All you knew was that she was sick and so you just did what you thought was right. I don't need a babysitter." Rene told timothée , her voice cracking through out. When the first tear fell after a moment of silence she rushed back into her room.

Two hours after Renes sudden outburst she came out of her room and walked into the guest room which timothée was in.

"I'm sorry" she spoke quietly to timothée after she had crawled into bed next to him.

He wrapped his arms around her and whispered an it's okay and that he understood , as she closed her eyes and just laid in his arms.

As she laid there , in the arms where she knew she was protected, she finally didn't feel pain anymore.

You're a beautiful boy she thought to herself as she looked up to timothée chalamet.