four.

Song of the chapter: Warmth by Bastille

"Didi, I'm coming!" Zack yells as he races after the girl.

"You're real!" An unfamiliar voice yells out, seemingly human. We all run after them, stopping in front of a robot with a glowing head. 

"We will kill you." Jason yells, holding his fists out defensively. How is he always so cute? Oops. 

"Kill me? How?" The robot asks.

"There are six of us." I snap.

"Yes I know, I've been waiting for you- wait, where's the other guy?" The robot looks around. "One, two, three, four, five... Oh! There he is!" The robot extends his arm down the hallway, pulling Zack across the floor towards us. "All of you!"

"In a spaceship buried underground? How long have you been waiting?" Billy asks.

"What's today? Monday?" He asks. We all nod. "Then... sixty-five million years." You can practically hear him smiling. "I've been very lonely. You're all so young looking!" We all pull away from him slightly.

"This has to do with the coins?" Jason asks.

"Yes, yes! The coins! Different colors, different kids, different colored kids. I'm so excited you're here!" He yells, throwing his arms out. "Turn around." We all stare blankly until he points his arms at us. "Go on." We all turn, looking at the room in front of us.

"No way..." Jason mutters as we all gawk at the galaxy looking thing in the center.

"Proceed." The robot says, mumbling to himself as we slowly step forward.

"Guys, let's focus on getting out of here. Stay together, and then when we see a chance-"

"We run like hell." Kim nods.

"Okay, and if we don't get a chance?" Jason asks.

"Then we kill it." Zack whispers.

"This shouldn't hurt, but we'll see. Please, step into the footprints." The robot gestures to the glowing platforms surrounding the galaxy thing.

"Hey, question. Um, what are you?" Billy asks.

"I'm Alpha-Five, an alphormic lorcaid persona android."

"What?" Jason asks.

"He said he's a-"

"Yeah, I know." He cuts Billy off, watching Alpha-Five.

"I'm a talking robot. You can trust me." He winks, and I nod.

"Good enough for me." I walk around the platform, ignoring Jason and Kim calling for me. I tap my foot onto the glowing part of the platform, watching it light up as dust flows off of it. I finally place both feet onto it and stand there, waiting for something to happen. Nothing does. Billy steps onto the one closest to him and waves everybody else to their. Zack goes next, then Kim and the strange girl, leaving Jason.