eleven.

Song of the chapter: Revolution by The Score

"Alright, let's do this," Kim says. We shoot up into the water, me and Billy taking out two of the putties. Billy swims away to help Jason and I swim down to help Trini. Soon enough, they're all busted into little chunks of stone, and we swim up to the surface. As we land, we all do the cliche superhero landing. Many more putties appear, but we're prepared. Jason dodges one of them, a glowing sword appearing from his arm. Zack kneels down and I jump off of his back, kicking the heads off of at least five putties. Billy takes two of them out in one go, making me smile as I dodge a punch from one of them. I swing my leg out, sweeping its ankle and then shoving myself up and punching it in the gut as it bursts into boulders.

"Guys, they just keep coming!" Jason yells, holding another one off.

"There's too many of them!" Billy grunts, smashing into one of them.

"You guys hold 'em off!" 

 "Zack, what're you doing?" I yell, watching as he jumps off the edge of the cliff.

"They're gonna push us off the edge!" Kim shrieks. 

 "Incoming!" Zack's Zord comes flying through the air, smashing a bunch of putties as it lands with a thud. Once all of them are dead, Zack hops out of his Zord and laughs. "Did you guys see that?" He asks. We all laugh and high-five him. "Alright, who wants me to pimp their ride too?" He jokes. I catch something out of the corner of me eye, my eyes widening once I see what it is.

"Guys? We're too late," I yell, the mask protecting my face disappearing. Their masks disappear too as they come closer to the edge. Jason stands next to me, glaring at the giant gold creature.

"That's a lotta gold," Zack sighs.

"We're gonna protect the crystal, right?" Trini asks.

"We're going to Angel Grove. Let's get the Zords," I say, earning a nod of confirmation from Jason. Once we're back in the cave, everyone heads to their separate Zords. Jason grabs my hand, pulling me back.

"Promise me you'll be careful? I don't want you to die again." I nod.

"You be careful too, Scott." He nods, placing his lips on mine before running off towards his T-Rex. I hop into my Velociraptor and start it up. My back is suddenly pulled back into the seat and two control handles fly into my hands.

"Yippie-kay-yay, motherfu... Uh, mother's good. Mother-mother's good." I laugh as Billy stops himself from dropping the f-bomb. 

 "Go, go, Power Rangers!" Alpha yells and we all take off towards Angel Grove. Kim flies overhead and looks at the damage.

"Guys, our town. She's destroying it." I watch in horror as the giant creature smashes a building to pieces with no remorse. 

"Rita and her golden boy haven't found Krispy Kreme yet."