Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Kate

Kate thought about what John had said about Alex. She really cared about Alex and hoped John was wrong. Kate didn't blame John for his doubts. She hadn't trusted Jill and would have warned John about her too if they were friends.

It was February and Kate had two more weeks before he marriage to John. Sara told her that she was trying get Alex a date, but he had gotten mad and wanted her to stay out of his business. Kate suggested to Sara that she should allow Alex to find his own date.

John shared with Kate that his Aunt and Uncle had forgiven him and had planned to be at the wedding which Kate was glad to hear that. James also wanted to be at the wedding. John asked Kate if she had a problem with James being at their wedding and she said she didn't but still didn't trust that he had changed. John also told Kate that James would be at the wedding with Jill and Kate was happy to hear that. She wished that Alex had found a date. Sara didn't trust Alex so she went with Kate to visit him. Kate didn't question Sara because she knew Alex better than Kate.

Alex was happy to see Kate but not happy to see Sara although he didn't say anything. "How are you doing Kate?" Alex asked. "I am doing good and how are you doing?" Kate replied. "I am doing fine," Alex responded. "I am fine myself, thanks for asking," Sara stated rudely. "I am sorry I didn't see you, Sara," Alex replied rudely. "You saw me you liar; are you disappointed I came with Kate?! You can stop the act Alex I know you are angry about Kate and John getting married," Sara retorted angrily. "I am happy for Kate and John, so stop causing problems for Kate and me," Alex furiously accused Sara. "I am not causing problems for anyone! You are causing problems for Kate and John! Sara screamed at Alex.

"Would you two like a drink?" Alex offers Sara and Kate some tea. "Kate, I wouldn't drink anything Alex offers because he might drug it," Sara curtly answered. Alex grabbed Sara by the neck and started choking her. Kate tried to stop Alex but was unable to. James heard the commotion, ran in the room and grabbed Alex's arm and pushed him off Sara. "You guys need to stop fighting because I don't want to hear it," Kate told both Alex and Sara in an angry tone. "I'm sorry Kate, I did not mean to upset you," Sara replied sadly. "I am sorry too. The last thing I want is to hurt our friendship," Alex replied.

James:

James was glad he went to visit Alex because saving Sara from Alex killing her put him on good terms with Kate. James gave Kate a ride home. "I'm sorry for the way I have treat you. If you don't forgive me, I will understand but I hope you will." James said to Kate. "I don't hold grudges and I do forgive you," Kate replied. James dropped Kate off at her Aunt and Uncle's house and went to visit Jill.

Jill:

Jill was reading a book when James came in. "You are not going to believe what I saw! I saw Alex choking his cousin Sara. If I did not come Alex would have killed her." James replied. "Why was Alex choking Sara?" Jill asked. "I don't know; Kate didn't tell me when I asked, "James replied. "I told you Alex was putting on an act and his cousin Sara could see right through him," Jill countered. "Alex has Kate fooled because she thinks he is a good man," James asserted. "I am glad you are on good terms with Kate so it would be easy to break her and John up," Jill declared.

Alex:

Alex was angry with Sara and called Charles. "I have a problem with my cousin Sara, she doesn't trust me, and every time Kate comes to visit me Sara is with her. I have come up with another plan, can you get two bodies?" Alex asked Charles. "Yes, I can, are you going to kidnap Sara too?" Charles probed. "I have no choice, Charles. Please hurry, Kate and John are getting married in two weeks," James replied. "I am doing my best James, I will get those bodies here within two weeks," Charles assured James.