Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Kate

John walked in and the expression on his face to Kate that he was angry. "What is the matter, John?" Kate asked. "I am angry with you because you lied to me. You said that Alex raped you, but I saw the video Alex put on YouTube and it looked like you were giving yourself to him willingly!" John replied angrily. "I told you that Alex threaten to hurt Sara if I did not sleep with him," Kate explained. "I'm sorry Kate, but when I saw the video, I was blind with jealousy," John said. "I understand, but you have to trust me that I would never betray you," Kate expressed.

"I love you Kate, but I can't marry you; no judge in England will grant you a divorce because of Alex's father's powerful connections. If we continue to see each other we are committing adultery. You have to go back to Alex you're his wife now. I am so sorry Kate," John replied. John walked out of Kate's life for good and she couldn't stop crying. Her heart was broken and she stayed in her room all night crying. Kate's Aunt and Uncle gave her the space she needed and didn't bother me.

The next day Kate dropped the charges against Alex; she called him and told him that he could come back to Mississippi. "Does this mean you want to work things out?" Alex asked "Yes, and if you are willing," Kate told Alex. "Yes, I am Kate, I love you. When are you coming home?" Alex asked. "I want us to have another wedding here in Mississippi since my Aunt and Uncle missed the first wedding," Kate requested. "When?" Alex inquired. "When can you get here?" Kate asked. "I will be on the first plane there," Alex replied. Kate's Aunt and Uncle respected her decision to try to work things out with Alex. Her Aunt planned a big wedding and Alex had plans for their honeymoon to be in Paris.

James:

James couldn't believe that Kate was going back with Alex. James was not going to give up Kate without a fight. James tried to call Jill, but she didn't answer the phone. James phone rang and it was Alex. "What do you want Alex!" James asked angrily. "I am inviting you to my wedding," Alex replied happily. "I thought you and Kate were already married?!" James asks angrily. "We are married, but Kate wants to have a second wedding for her family," Alex replied. "I wouldn't miss it," James replied angrily.

Jill:

Jill was happy that Kate and John had broken up; John had already asked her out. Jill starts getting ready fast. They went to the movies. Jill felt her phone vibrate, but she ignored it. After John dropped Jill off at her house, she looked to see who had called her. "James what do you want?!" Jill asked angrily. "Have you heard about Alex and Kate?" James solicited. "Yes, I heard they are having a second wedding for Kate's family. I am sorry that things didn't work out for you and Kate," Jill replied. "I'm not giving up on getting Kate," James replied.

Alex:

Alex couldn't believe that Kate was going to try to work on their marriage. He also couldn't believe she wanted another wedding. Alex also could not believe that Kate wants to have a second wedding. The wedding was beautiful. Alex fell in love with Kate all over again when he saw her in her wedding dress. Alex could not wait for the wedding reception to be over so Kate and he could go on their honeymoon.

Kate told Alex that she was pregnant with his baby when they arrived at their honeymoon. Alex was happy and could not wait to tell his family. Kate and Alex celebrated their honeymoon. Alex knew Kate was still in love with John, but he was going to do everything in his power to make her forget John.