It's been a long time... (Not An Update)

Hello, my beautiful and amazing Toothlets!
Before anything else, I would like to thank you all for the amazing comments and the flood of reads and votes! You guys are incredible and I don't deserve you.
And now I'm going to tell you that this book is going on hiatus.
I am sorry, I know I hate when people do this to me, but I simply don't have the inspiration to continue any more. Here are my reasons (excuses):
1. After the emotional devastation of HTTYD 3, I have found it incredibly difficult to continue writing. I shall not spoil it for those who have not watched it, but it is SO DAMN SAD!
2. I'm going to be completely honest with you here. This fic sucks. While the writing is not my worst, that's not the problem - the characterisation is terrible, the plot is threadbare and rushed, the development is ridiculous and there are huge holes which, in retrospect, it would be extremely difficult to patch up. I honestly do not know why you guys like it.

Soul of the Sky is not dead. There may be updates later, I may rewrite it, but right now it's on hold.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. I will still (hopefully) be active on Wattpad and will (probably) continue writing, so this is not me telling you I'm dead.

With great sorrow (and peace, love and dragon plushies),
~ Isarn09