Chapter Two : Talking To Her And Concerts.

My heart just skipped a beat and a small smile appears on my face. Billie was texting me for some odd reason. Well, not an odd reason, she clearly wants to see if I'm okay. Reply, idiot! I argue with myself before gaining the nerve to reply. How did she even get my number?

Me
Hey Billie, yeah I'm okay.

Billie
That's good. Got a little worried, I didn't think you remembered me.

Me
Believe it or not, you're pretty hard to forget.

Billie
Meaning?

Me
Whatever you want it to mean...

Billie
So touring? Excited?

Me
Yesss I can't wait.

Billie
I love your album btw my favorite song is break up with your girlfriend 

Me
Lol thanks, I love your music. My favorite songs are all of them seriously.

Billie
Thanks you should come to my show before you go on tour

Me
Love too. When?

Billie
I have a show right here in LA to kick off in a few days at Tantrum Stadium at 7:30

Me
Sounds great. If I had to choose a favorite song though it would either be bored, or bellyache .

Billie
Got it

Me
Actually... hostage lol

Billie
Lol, final answer?

Me
Yeah lol sorry. So I got to go and rehearse but I'll see you at your show or?

Billie
Yeah. I'll see you there. Bye Ellie

Me
Nobody has ever called me that, lol bye Blu.

I giggle to myself like a little school girl after locking my phone. Jade yells out with annoyance clear in her voice. Man, she is really mad at me for not being careful.

"Hurry up Ella!" I quickly change into Nike Pro shorts with a large old Earth Day tee shirt. I race downstairs and quickly tie my hair up into a ponytail. We began to rush, lately, we have all been on edge with the tour so close. After grabbing my bottle of water we hurry into the car and Lois, our driver, begins the drive.

"No, no!" I shout a bit irritated while dripping in sweat, literally. I had to change out of my tee shirt into a white tank top. We have been here for hours, working non-stop. My legs move swiftly along in the same movements with my arms to show them once more. I turn and see them finally after many tries get it perfectly. I smile and clap we all hug; saying our goodbyes.

"Jade let's get the fuck out of dodge" I joke running to the car anxious to go home and shower. When I exit, fans are all around. Chris, my bodyguard, right behind me in case. "Guys I am super sweaty." I warm them but they just shout out different things.

"You're still sexy!"

"I love you!"

"It's fine!"

I laugh and blow a kiss taking multiple pictures. A girl, quite beautiful, comes to me and asks to put her ass on me.

"Hahaha, why not?" She puts her ass on my pelvis and sticks out her tongue. I do the same and put my hand up making the I Love You in sign language. The picture gets taken and we hug one last time, Jade walks out so before I go into the car I blow a final kiss.

"Ella. Please. I am serious. Be careful." Jade says softly after ten minutes of driving in silence.

"I promise." I answer faintly "by the way, on Friday I'm going to Billie Eilish's concert at the Tantrum Stadium."

"Okay" she replies, I can tell me passing out earlier really affected her badly. Part of me felt so guilty but I didn't want to apologize. My fans are my everything and I didn't care.

"I love you, Jade."

"I love you, Carmela." She replies as we arrive and I go to finally take a shower. After stripping off my clothing and stepping into the shower. Thoughts of the concert fill my head and I smile widely. This was going to be fun. Sure my anxiety was still there, coming up with horrible scenarios that could happen but I was trying to focus on the positive.

Friday came around so fucking slowly, of course. So did this concert. All day today I was deciding my outfit, which ended on nothing. Wanna know why? CAUSE I DON'T KNOW. I am stressed and I didn't know why. That stressed me out even more. Jade walks into my room and lets out a laugh at the mess that was my floor.

"Oh my god. Do you like her or something?" She asks sitting at the edge of my bed. Her eyes going around to all the clothes on the floor. My eyes bulge at the thought. I haven't even seen her in a year, in person at least. I mean, I wouldn't mind getting to know her. I cut myself off-

"No. Psycho. Help me though." Easily she hands me the first outfit that had a small floral pattern on the leg black high jeans, a dark green tube top, a black belt, and my old vans.

"Seriously? What about my hair?" I ask nervously, what can I even do with my hair, so fucking short.

"Do a half up, half down." She says simply with a shrug. I nod my head rapidly and start to get dressed - I spray a spritz of perfume then continue. After getting completely dressed I spray once more and look over at Jade who was on her phone.

"Help," I say as I walk over with a hair tie, brush, and some coconut oil. My hair was naturally curly so in humidity, it would grow three sizes. I needed whatever to keep it down tonight. She just smiles at me and pats the spot between her legs. I have always thought of Jade as a mother. I loved her like one. After five minutes she pats my shoulder and indicating I was ready. I look in the mirror and gasp, I looked so beautiful. Sure, I knew I wasn't ugly but you know people are insecure. I kiss her cheek and run downstairs - I was in the mood to drive so I grab the keys to our small black Subaru. Chris walks alongside me and I get in the car excitedly.

"Excited?" He asks as I start the car and buckle up.

"No." I lie through my teeth and begin to drive to the stadium. Chris turns the radio on and my song begins to play. Heat rises to my cheeks as he dances along jokingly singing my lyrics.

"I know it ain't right but I don't care!" He sings and I let out a loud laugh throwing my head back. After 30 minutes of Chris singing horribly to the music we arrive. I see a reserved spot for me, VIP Luciano, and quickly park. One of the perks of being well known. We walk up to the extremely crowded entrance and after what felt like forever we got in. Chris guides me to our seats and we sit down. Me and him start to talk about how I am feeling and how we met. After about 15 minutes my phone begins to ring, Jade, I text her that it's too loud.

Jade
Is Chris with you?

Me
Yes, mom.

As I'm typing a paragraph on what I meant on mom I hear Wii music. My eyes travel to the stage where she was in all her glory. Billie.

"Aye my guest made it!" She shouted as soon our eyes finally met. Slowly the intro to Hostage plays, I cheer and clap. She was perfect on stages if that was her home.

" I wanna be alone
Alone with you - does that make sense?
I wanna steal your soul
And hide you in my treasure chest"

all sang while looking into my eyes...