Chapter 15: Normal Teenage Girls

Suge by Dababy was blasting throughout the mansion, the smell of weed filled the house entirely. Multicolored lights flashing all over the place. Another heavy bass song began to play, A Boogie - I was pretty sure. My management wanted to team up with him. A friend of mine, Olivia, begged me to come to her party because a guy she liked loved my music. She lets out a loud squeal and throws herself onto me. I wore a tight tube top with black bicycle shorts along with some heels.

"Hey girlie"

"Thank you for coming baby!" She says and drags me to the dance floor that also played as her living room. In the middle stood a very handsome guy, he wore some Adidas joggers with a white tee - basic. But hey, nothing wrong with that. His eyes bulge at the sight of me.

"Holy shit! Carmela! I'm Dylan. I love your music and you, could I get a pic?"

"Hi, thank you of course." He pulls his phone out and we smile together. Olivia pulls me to the side smiling at me.

"Thank you! Now watch me get my mans" She jokes causing me to let out a laugh. She goes to the DJ and whispers something - before I know it, Birthday Sex begins to play. Jesus. Oh no. She winks before pulling me to the floor once again. We dance together sensually people recording I bet, the adrenaline beginning to get to me. Olive pulls Dylan to us and dances with me; smiling at me. I laugh and walk towards her kitchen. Olivia was always a good friend. It may not seem like it but she was. The sensual song began to make me think of Billie, not very appropriate thoughts... I shake my head of those and smile to myself. Billie is my girlfriend. For 5 incredible days. I take my phone out and already see multiple Instagram tags of me dancing with Olivia. Oh, my fucking- I walk outside grabbing a bottle of water; FaceTiming Billie. I missed her a lot. She answers on the third ring with a sweaty face, wow. She's gorgeous. A sweet smile spreads on to her face.

"Hey, there baby" I greet her with the exact same smile, everything with us was perfect. We did struggle with this Ashley thing. We still do honestly, we also struggle with her ex-boyfriend. "I hope I'm not interrupting you."

"Oh no. Not at all mamas. But uh just say hi everyone."

"Huh? Hi everyone?" I do as told in a confused tone, a cheeky grin grows on her face before her camera flips and a ginormous crowd cheers hi Ella!

"Oh my god! That's so cute! But also I'm sorry about interrupting you baby I'll talk to you later"

"It's totally okay baby girl where are you?"

"Olivia's party remember?"

"Oh yeah be safe" I smile at her adorable face and show her my bottled water.

"Always. Okay bye love"

THIS IS STUPID SHORT BUT MY BABIES NEED A LITTLE BREAK. DONT WORRY MUCH TOO COME. JUST BEEN SUPER FREAKING BUSY. ILY! PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT SUGGESTIONS :)! WILL BE UPDATING ASAP! ALSO DONT THINK ANYONE EVEN READS THIS SO PLZ LEMME KNOW SO I CAN UPDATE