Chapter 10 : Hugs

As soon as I entered my hotel room with Billie behind me, a strangled cry came from my lips. Fuck, I absolutely hated crying in front of people. This hurt a lot, my girlfriend is pregnant with my friends baby. Billie was still left in a grey zone, I hadn't told her anything. I shakily type in Shawn's number and hear it ring a few times before he answers. I feel used, like an idiot and just a plain fool. Just how I was with Landon... that jerk.

"Hey Ella"

"Shut the fuck up Mendes. You fucking prick! You fucking trash bag! I trusted you!" I scream with fresh tears spilling out my eyes. My left hand shaking from all of these overwhelming emotions that were coursing through my veins.

"Carmela it wasn't supposed to end this way please"

"Are you joking?" I ask with my voice cracking and taking a seat the edge of the bed. Right now, I must have looked so broken and just like a complete pussy.

"I didn't-"

"Just fuck you and her. I hate you both." I cut him off and whip my phone against the wall. I let my head fall into my hands and just cry. Trying my best to suppress these emotions and just ignore them as long as I can. Billie's familiar scent fills the air as I lean into her and she wraps her hands around me.

"What happened Ellie?" She asks softly - I sit up and wipe my face; taking in a deep breath.

"Nothing major just got cheated on and my ex-girlfriend is now pregnant with my closest friends baby," I reply weakly looking straight ahead and hear her little gasp. The words that left my mouth sting a little worse than the ones before it. My eyes were stuck just looking at my reflection through the black TV screen.

"What a fucking bitch. I'll beat the shit out of her." She grumbles and I just shake my head no. She is after all with a child. "I'm sorry Ellie..."

"It's fine." I push myself forward and just flash a weak smile at her. "So how are you and Jeremiah?"

"Ellie we should talk about this-"

"Please," I ask, my voice breaking slightly; my eyes looking down feeling pathetic for talking to her this way. It's just, I need a break - some fucking time. Even an hour - fucking something.

"Well, we are good about to be 5 months..." Thankfully Billie fulfilled my wishes and we talked for most of the night before deciding to go to bed since we have media the very next day.

The hours dragged by and as soon as I walked into my hotel room; a deep breath passed my lips. Billie was still doing media - I'm pretty sure. I was alone, at peace, and no cameras on me. My mind had been on Ashley and Shawn the entire day. The fact that a young child will be brought into the world by her. In my short lifetime, it's safe to say I had experienced some pretty horrible things but this definitely marked on the Top 5. Honestly, I didn't think it would hurt this bad - considering I had been cheated on before with Landon but then again, he didn't mean much just a good friend, at the time. Jade still doesn't know either, I didn't know why but I felt embarrassed. When in reality, I had absolutely no reason to be embarrassed. I felt like a fucking fool. All I wanted was a hug.

"Fuck..."I mutter to myself lowly, as soon as the word leaves my mouth - the door opens revealing Billie who looked just as tired. "Blue..." my voice came out weak and in a broken tone. She looks up from her phone; quickly putting it away. I stand up and we both rush to meet halfway. Her arms wrap around my waist tightly and a deep breath passes my lips. I was so thankful Billie was here. "Thank you..."

"Shut up." We pull away from our hug and for some reason, our eyes lock onto each other. Her eyes look to my lips and back up. I knew exactly what that meant - I move back and take a seat on the bed. Why the hell would she want me to kiss her?

"I need a new phone." I break the silence looking down before I look up at her and she nods her head smiling.

"Yeah. Let's go. Get ready hoe."

"Bitch." I joke back at her; grabbing a pair of jeans to change into. It wouldn't leave my mind. Why would she do that? And why the fuck didn't I kiss her? Oh yeah, I'm heartbroken and,

She's a straight girl, with a boyfriend.

Shitty filler chapter! Enjoy!!! Vote! Stay cute!