The Brawl

Everyone looked up and saw Weasel, who held a bat in hand. The Delaney brothers were back and looked ready to soak someone. If that wasn't bad enough, there were a bunch of huge and angry looking goons. "Let's teach these boys a lesson," Weasel yelled.

That sent the boys, and Feister into a panic. They all gathered on one side of the distribution center, while Weasel and his goons were on the other. There were somewhat heavy newspaper stacks the some of the boys were holding, and the others were getting their fists ready for one ugly fight. Feister could feel her blood bubbling to a boil. Oh, was she ready to start soaking these bums, she clenched her fists tighter than before and was about to go up next to Jack and give these goons a piece of her mind.

But, Mush yanked her back and decided to walk up instead. Feister tried to go after Mush, but Kid Blink stopped her. She was about to yank away from Blink's grip to go tell Mush not to do anything rash. But luckily, Jack pushed Mush back, so now he was standing next to her again. She gave him a small smile, happy that he didn't do anything rash, after all, it's her job to be doing stupid stuff, and it's his to talk her out of doing it. But ends up doing it with her. Which is probably why they always end up in trouble.

"Newsies!" Jack said seriously. "Get 'em!" he yelled. With that being said it was like a wild zoo. There were newspapers bundles flying through the air, everyone went after the other, and Feister could barely keep track of it all. She stayed close to Mush's side as he had told her to do. 

As they were both running to help Finch with a goon some big guy stopped them. When they tried to get away they ended up backing themselves into a corner. Mush and Feister's were back pressed on a wall as they each looked at the huge goon in front of them. The big guy smelled like alcohol and garbage, his eyes sent chills down their spines, and he also had a wooden bat. Both of them looked the other out of the corner of their eye as if to say "you thinking what I'm thinking?" they both nodded before looking back at the guy in front of them.

"Hey Mush," Feister said.

"Yeah Feisty?" Mush replied following the plan of action.

"This hardly seems fair ya know, after all we's at a height disadvantage. In fact my fist can't meet this guy's face," Feister replied.

"Yer right," Mush replied playing dumb. "But I's think I's know how ta knock 'em down a few feet." so, without even hesitating they both well...they both kicked down below as hard as they could. It worked and they sent the goon to his knees.

"Yer dead meat kid," he guy said as he fell to the ground. He was about to punch Feister when Mush picked him up by the back of his shirt and said, "Don't ya know it's rude ta punch a goil."

"Wha-" Before he could finish, Feister punched the goon right in the eye before saying, "But a goil can punch you." But that didn't knock out the huge goon. He then threw Mush off his back before going after Feister. Mush was about to go tackle the guy, that's when he saw Feister attack the goon, after a few moments she somehow managed to get a hold of the bat and well...let's just say she knew how to use it. Feister sent the goon back on the ground, but when he tried to grab her ankle she stepped on his hand, which was followed by a, "crack" sound, and then a hard bang on the head that knocked him out cold.

While that was all happening, Mush just stood there like an idiot with wide eyes as he watched Feister take down someone who was twice her size, height, and oddly enough, he never felt more attracted to her. He knew she was tough, but he didn't think she could do all that.

Feister than looked up at Mush, who had a rather dumb look on his face, she smirked as she swung the bat up, resting it on her shoulder as she said, "Don't worry princess, the ugly troll won't hurt ya anymore."