Skami Island

The houses were built with several beams of wood and opaque walls. Rose petals were wet from sailing on the ocean's waves; leftovers from yesterday's tradition. Franky hosted a rope over the edge of the ship and several bodies climbed down it into a smaller version of the ship. The larger ship with a sunflower lion stayed miles away from the shoreline.

Once the smaller ship decked on the island, they exited it and locked it into place. An orange haired woman stepped first onto the island. Her eyes were wide from amazement that was set before her. A metal archway was placed at the end of the dock with a sign next to it.

'Welcome all. If help is needed, please call.'

The woman approached the archway. On the spines of the twisted metal were locks. All of them were different sizes and shape, but they were all locked. She touched the nearest one and the dust lifted onto her finger. "Does anyone clean this?"

"Some of these locks are from 50 years ago." Another woman from the group stepped up observed the locks. "The oldest ones are dated before Gol D. Roger's age."

Nami tiled her head and stared at the archway. She took a step pass it, and immediately she saw two other archways exactly like this one being covered in locks. "How many are th-"

A boy sped pass her and entered the small city. "So this is Skami Island!"

The young girl glared. She dusted her pant legs and muttered a curse under her breath. Robin gave a small grin and walked forward with her captain. The others behind them followed. "There's not much here," a dark skinned boy noted.

"Everything's out of date," a over sized giant added onto the statement.

"This is a island of old traditions."

"Are there samurai, Robin-chan?"

"There may be a few wandering samurai, but in a island so peaceful, I believe they would have different positions." The island itself was neutral to every war because of government policies. Without many resources, it was never sought after. But if invaded, island surrounding it would attack the invading forces because of it's neutral state.

The blond flicked his cigarette and allowed the ash to fall onto the ground. "So there are some peaceful islands in the Grand Line."

"Hopefully it stays like it," Nami uttered. Trouble follows them to every island they step foot on. She shook her head; they just needed to keep Luffy in line.

The group followed their captain to the center of the small town. The path led to a water fountain where the water dipped slowly from the top bowl into a bowl with sparkling green rocks. Other paths lined down between the houses. Some were larger or smaller than the others, but they all kept the basic design. Wood was used for the base, as shown in the corners and on roofs, while a thin coat of opaque paper connected them. There were openings with a wood frame. Franky walked next to Sanji. "Where do you think the inn is? Every house looks the same."

"Shouldn't there be signs outside?" Usopp wondered out loud. How was one suppose to know which was a house and which was a shop?

"There is someone, we should go ask him," Sanji pointed to the man who was two houses away from the water fountain. Luffy walked forward, but he was quickly pulled back by the blonde. "We don't need trouble." In response, the black haired boy gave a pout and a grumbled.

Nami went toward the man. "Hello? We need some help here," she pointed to her group.

"What kinda help are ya lookin' for?"

"Where would an inn be?"

The man chuckled and pointed across the lot. "Right ther'e. First house to the left of the dockin' trail."