Friends With The Emeny

I come home from Church with my parents. When we walk inside my mom and dad congratulate me for playing the piano well.
(Me) Travis- "Hey Mom can I go outside?"
Mom- "Go ahead Travis! But be back before dinner! And I mean it Mister."
I start to walk out the door with a nod of agreement to my mom, when my dad walks in the kitchen.
Dad- "Travis! Where in God's name do you think your going?!"
I stop what I'm doing and turn around.
Mom- "I said he could go outside dear."
Dad- "Well No! He needs to stay home! We have a lot to do!"
Knowing me I try opening my big mouth and say something.
(Me) Travis- "But Dad..Mo..."
I get cut off by a punch to the face hard enough to draw blood and leave a mark. Then my dad leaves the room. My mom helps me up and helps me clean the blood off.
Mom- "Oh Travis...Are you ok?"
(Me) Travis- "Yeah Mom...I'm ok."
My mom looks at me frightened on the verge of tears.
Mom- "Go outside ."
She whispers to me. I nod in agreement. I open the door and walk out the door. As the door slams behind me I can hear my dad screaming that I need to come back in the house. I run down the street not looking back. Before I knew it I was on a street I have never seen. I didn't know which way I came from but I knew if I walked through the woods I can make it to my street. I start heading through the woods when I come across a lake.
Travis(Me)- "What the fuck is a lake doing here?" I whisper to myself. I hear a voice call back.
???- "I could ask you the same question?"
The voice belonged to a girl I think. She sounded so gentle but a bit of sarcasm. I looked around but I couldn't spot who the voice belonged to.
???- "Up here!"
A small acorn hits my head from a tree. I look up to see my worst enemy looking at me with her devilish smile. She's sitting in the tree.
Ashley- "You going to answer my question?"
Travis(Me)- "Huh?!"
Ashley- "I asked you what your doing here? Never seen you at Wendigo Lake before."
I look down at the ground then look at the lake.
Ashley- "Your lost aren't you?"
I look at Ashley surprised that her guess was right.
Travis(Me)- "How did you know?"
Ashley- "Just a hunch!"
Ashley jumps out of the tree and lands in front of me.
I look at her confused that she isn't such a bitch. It's strange.
Ashley- "What are you staring at?"
Travis(Me)- "I was wondering why your being so nice to me?"
Ashley- "Well you looked like you needed help. What happened to your face?"
I look down at the ground ashamed and say nothing. Ashley grabs my chin to face her and takes out a tissue.
Ashley- "Here..."
Ashley wipes away some blood that managed to escape the cut on my lip.
Ashley- "Oh. And I know about your crush."
I look at her frightened. I mean I don't like Ashley but I can't believe Sal told her.
Travis(Me)- "SallyFace Told you I have a crush on you! I can't believe him?! O my dear lord When I find SallyFace he's going to wish he..."
I get cut off by Ashley.
Ashley- "OH! NO NO NO NO! I THOUGHT YOUR CRUSH WAS SAL! IM FLATTERED BUT WHAT?!"
I look at her and mumble "shit."
Travis(Me)- "How did you know? My real crush is Sal. I just told him it was you..."
Ashley's Face was in shock when I realized I just told my enemy about liking Sal.
Ashley- "HA! KNEW IT!"
Ashley starts laughing and I can't help but join in.
Ashley- "Hey, you wanna come get some lunch with me?"
Travis(Me)- "Sure Ash."
We walk out of the woods and down the street. I'm actually starting to think this is the start to a beautiful friendship. We walk into the restaurant and sit down.
Ashley- "Oh by the way Travis my friends going to meet us."
I nod in agreement. A few minutes later someone enters the restaurant.
LARRY?!!!