The Letter

The kiss..I guess I should explain what happened. After the kiss Sal looked at me confused and I laughed cause when I lifted his mask up to kiss him you could tell he was blushing. I've seen him without his mask before so I unhooked it and threw it on the ground. He was still good looking without it and I couldn't help myself. This is all I dreamed about so yes I did continue to kiss SallyFace and we couldn't or wouldn't go any farther then that. All of a sudden we heard laughing coming from behind the bushes. A classic assholes snicker. The person behind the bush found out I knew he was there. Philip came out from behind the bush and gestured for Todd, Neil, Chugg, and Maple out.

Todd- "Look Neil were not the only gay ones."

Tod and Neil laugh as they see me holding Sal's hands. Sal let's go of my hand and pushes Todd playfully while laughing too. Maple and I lock eyes for about a minute and she smiles at me. Maple and I have a past we don't talk about much, along with Ash and Larry. They were my friends as kids, Philip was my best friend.

*Flash Back*

It was 6th Grade we were all 11/12 years old. I didn't have bruises or cuts. I was a nice, christian, straight boy. My best friend was Philip, we hung out every day. We had other friends too, Maple, Ash, and Larry. I had a big crush on Maple. I thought she was so pretty and sweet but she liked Larry, they were dating. Ash and Maple were bestfriends..One day when Ash was by the lockers I went up to her, skipping and so happy to see her cause that's before all the abuse. I let out a giggle "Hey Ash" I spoke with a twinkle in my eye. "Whats up Travis?" Ash said as she opened her locker. Before I could speak a love letter fell down from her shelf. Ash looked at me confused and picked it up, she read it and I stood behind her reading it. We both looked at the signature and were in SHOCK. Why would Larry right Ash a letter when he was dating Maple? Ash confronted Larry..well he was with Maple. Showing the note to Maple and she told Larry "Maple is my bestfriend. I am not doing that to her." Philip walked over confused with his lunch bag cause that's were we were supposed to go but it was Lunch you could go wherever. Philip and Larry went to lunch, Larry being ashamed and Philip being confused. Maple starting crying and ran away. She knew it wasn't Ash's fault but later I found out why she was mad. I told Ash to go to lunch and she did. I searched for Maple and found her under a tree in the courtyard, she was still crying and mumbling to herself. I walked over and sat next to her. When she noticed me she wiped away her tears and put on a fake smile, "Hey Travis.." she said. I grabbed her hand and I looked her in the eyes and without hesitation I said, "Maple, I understand you're upset. I understand you're feeling hurt at what Larry did, and I'm here for you and so is Ash." She was still in tears not bothering to wipe them away and spoke suddenly, "Thanks Travis, but I need to understand that I'm not as pretty as Ash is..and Larry just wants someone better..and prettier.." her words made me upset. Of course Ash was pretty but Maple is too and deserves a guy who will tell her that. Maple looked at me with very little tears but a twinkle and spoke with a sudden softness, "Travis..Am I pretty?" I looked at her confused and spoke too "No you're not pretty." Maple looked down upset and hurt and I grabbed her hand and she looked back with tears starting to form. I pulled her into a hug and said "You're beautiful." And for the first time in forever she smiled, and so did I.

*End Of Flashback*

New Chapter. Sorry if it's a bit short I just had to put something out, so you get a sweet story about a very unpopular ship, Maple X Travis. I don't even think that's a ship but I thought it would be cute for a little random thing.