Youre not insane.

*???- "Travis.."
Travis- "Mom?"
???- "Travis.."
Travis- "Mom is that you?"*

Travis(Me)- "Then I woke up.."
Dr. Aztex- "You said you heard your mom?"
Travis(Me)- "Yes."
Dr. Aztex- "While you were at the stairs?"
Travis(Me)- "Yes."

My therapist, Dr. Fiona Aztex believes I dreamed that my dad murdered my mom. I can't remember what happened after I went down the stairs. They say my mom was choking and my dad tried to help her.

Dr. Aztex- "You believe your dad killed your mom?"
Travis(Me)- "Thats what happened. Thats why I have the cuts..thats the reason I'm here."
Dr. Aztex- "You don't remember what happened after self harming?"
Travis(Me)- "No. I woke up in bed."
Dr. Aztex- "Ok."

They say after my mom "choked" I couldn't take it. I went crazy thinking it was my dad's fault and I attacked him. Then I cut..and went to bed. The necklace...the proof..was never found. They say I'm insane. That ive been abusing myself. Whats wrong with me?

*Time Skip* At home.

It's Sunday, I should be at Church but I'm in bed because they say I'm sick and should stay home. I'm not sick. He is. He is. He is! Not me! My cheek is bandaged from a cut. I have an ice pack on my black eye. For some reason im strapped to my bed..that can't be legal. They insisted on putting me in a mental Institute but my dad refused. *Knock..Knock* I hear a knock on the window..im on the top floor..how is ther knocking at my window? I can't get up either..I'm scared..

Travis(Me)- "Hello?!"

They keep knocking then I hear a familiar voice.

Ash- "Travis?"
Travis(Me)- "Ash! I can't move.."

I don't know what to do or if she can hear me but since my dad's not home I decide to scream.

Travis(Me)- "Ash! Help!"

Next thing I know I hear something smash. I try to move my eyes to see what happened when I see Ash run over to me.

Ash- "Travis? Oh my god.."

She goes to take the blanket off of me when I realize I am in my underwear. I can't stop her so I yell at her.

Travis(Me)- "Ash...no! I'm in my underwear."
Ash- "Travis. I have to take the blanket off to help you. All I'm gonna see is you basically shirtless, ive seen that before. Plus you have nothing to worry about, I'm taken."

I hesitate but she takes the blanket off. It was awkward even though she's right and she has seen me shirtless at the lake. She walks to unhook the straps when someone peeks there head through the window.

Sal- "Did I just walk into some kinky shit..?

He climbs through the window and exchanges looks with Ash and me.

Ash- "No! Hes strapped to the bed. Help me get him out."

Sal walks over to a strap around my wrist and works to unhooking it while I watch him. His eyes through his mask meet mine.

Sal- "What happened Travis?"
Travis(Me)- "He made me Sal..I'm sorry."

Sal notices my cuts and stares at them for a while before looking at Ash who still can't get a strap done.

Sal- "Ash can I talk to Travis alone?"
Ash- "Oh uh sure. Travis?"

Truthfully I was scared to have Ash leave me with Sal but I nodded and told her to make herself at home downstairs since my dad wouldn't be home for tonight. When she left Sal looked back at me.

Sal- "You sure youre ok?"
Travis(Me)- "Sal I'm sorry."
Sal- "For what?"

He was done with the straps that held my hands hostage and worked on the one around my stomach.

Travis(Me)- "For breaking your heart. I didn't want to..he made me."

Sal doesn't say anything and keeps working on the strap.

Travis(Me)- "Sally, they say I'm dangerous..dont unstrap me...I love you and I dont want to hurt you."

He looks at me and drops the strap that was close to being done. He sits on the side of the bed and looks at the floor. He takes off his mask and sets it on the floor.

Sal- "sorry..it was getting uncomfortable.."

I nod and then I watch him think of what he should do. He's so cute without his mask. His eyes are a pretty blue that look into your soul. His lips always look so kissable...wait what no Travis no. Don't think of that. Deep down I know he's thinking the same thing when he looks at me.

Travis(Me)- "Sal?"
Sal- "Yes Travis?"

But all I had to do was look at him then he was on top..my free arms wrapping around him while we kiss. All I remember is him taking his shirt off, us exploring each others mouths, and so much more..the pain then the plessure..and Sal..every part of him..fully exposed..and him being my first time.