Chapter 13

Waking up a few hours later, Emma looks over at Regina. She's still sleeping, but Emma can't help smiling at her. She leans over and gently kisses her forehead "I love you Gina". Then she quietly gets out of bed. She puts on some clothes and goes downstairs. She sits on the couch and stares at her cellphone on the coffee table. When she builds up enough courage she picks up the phone and starts to dial a number. After a few rings a woman answers. "Hello?"  "Hi mom. It's Emma". The line goes quiet for a moment. "Mom. Are you still there?"  Emma hears a throat being cleared. "Yes sweetie I'm sorry. I was just caught off guard by you calling. I'm so happy to hear from you. I've missed you so much". Emma can tell that her mother is crying. "I've missed you too mom".  "So how is everything Emma? Are you happy?"  "Everything is really great mom. Yes I'm happy. I have a wonderful girlfriend, that I love very much. We've been living together for a few months now, we're even working together now that I'm not working for Marco anymore". "That's wonderful. I'm so happy for you. I'd love to meet her sometime, and I'd would really like to see you again, if that's ok with you Emma".  "Ah. Ya. I think that could be ok. Maybe we could have dinner sometime".  The call is silent once again. "Mom?"  "Dinner would be lovely Emma. How about you talk to your girlfriend about it and we can come up with a plan". "That sounds good mom. I'll call you soon. Bye mom". "Bye sweetheart. Thank you for calling. I love you Emma". "I love you too mom". And with that, the call was ended. Regina still wasn't up yet so Emma decided to go work downstairs on the rocking chair. She feels relaxed as she's listening to some music and sanding down one of the arms for the chair. She's not sure how long she's been working, but she's got most of the pieces sanded and it's almost ready to be painted. She doesn't hear Regina walk in, so it startled her a little when she heard her name being called. She gets up and turns the music down. "I'm sorry babe. I didn't hear you come in".   "It's ok my love.  How is everything going?"   "Great. The chair is really coming together. I should be done with it ahead of schedule".  "That's wonderful dear. Are you hungry?" Emma thinks for a moment. "I actually am". She sets down the small sander she's been working with and walks upstairs with Regina and into the kitchen. "So what do we have babe?"  "I could make us a pizza". "Yes. A pizza is perfect. I'm gonna go take a shower and get cleaned up ok".  "Ok my love". They both kiss and Emma runs upstairs, while Regina starts making the pizza. Sitting in the living room, eating and watching tv, Emma begins to speak. "While you were sleeping I ah, I called my mother."  "You did, how did it go?"  "It was really good. She said how much she missed me. She asked how everything was for me, I told her a little about us and she'd like to meet you some time. I suggested maybe we could have dinner".  "Sure my love. I'd like that". Emma smiles and continues to eat. The next morning Emma started on the new remodel job and worked on it for the next few weeks. The clients were incredibly happy when the work was done. They had double the counter space than they had before. Emma installed new cabinets and doors, and helped the electrician install new track lighting. Emma also completed the rocking chair. She painted it white and on the top of the chair she hand carved Winnie the Pooh characters on it. It had, tigger, eeyore, piglet and of course Pooh. When they were all carved into the wood Emma painted them in their colors. Now the chair is all put together and Emma is bringing it upstairs so she can deliver it tomorrow. She put the chair in the corner of the living room and went to get Regina so she can see it. She knocks on Reginas home office door. "Hi babe, sorry to bother you. Can you come check out the rocking chair. It's all finished?"  "Sure my love, I can't wait to see it". They walk into the living room and Regina is almost speechless. "Oh my goodness Emma this is exquisite. Oh my love look at all the detail you put into this. I'm telling the couple you can't sell this. I have to keep this". Emma has such a big smile on her face and she laughs a bit. "Thanks babe, but we have to sell it. I promised that couple they would have a new rocking chair for their baby's nursery". "Well, what if one day we need a nursery, will you make me one?"  Emma wraps her arms around Regina and kisses her. "I promise you sweetheart, when we need a nursery I will build all the furniture for our child". They kiss once more. "When can we have a nursery Emma?"  "Do you want one soon?" Regina smiles and nods. "Then we should. Let's have a baby, baby". Emma says with a little chuckle as she kisses Regina again, and this kiss turns passionate quickly. They start to take off each other's clothes and go over to the couch. Emma lays Regina down and takes her position on top, then she slowly enters her. They both release a satisfied moan. "Hmm. Yes Emma. Let's make a baby. Give me everything you can my love". Hearing Regina speak that way to her makes her want to work so hard to please her beautiful girlfriend. "I love you so much Regina. I want everything with you and I want to give you everything I can baby. Your gonna, ahh fuck Gina you feel so good. Your gonna be the best mother. Fuck".  "Oh. Keep going Emma. Please". Emma starts with hard quick thrusts, making Regina squirm underneath her. "I'm so close Em. Yes. Please don't stop". She has no intention of stopping. She feels Regina tighten around her. Regina arches her back and squeezes her eyes shut. "Fuuuuuuuck. Yes". Emma slows her thrusts just a little to help Regina ride out her orgasm, but she soon picks up he pace. She's so close herself. "Fuck baby. I love you so much". Moments later she feels Regina tighten again and that sets Emma over her edge and she releases everything she can into her girlfriend. When they both start to come back to normal, they snuggle together and give each other loving kisses. Regina notices that Emma has watery eyes. "My love, are you ok?"  "Yes babe. I'm sorry, I'm fine. I, I just. I love you so much". Regina kisses Emma's lips. "And I love you too my sweetheart".  "Regina, Would you like to marry me. I'm sorry, I'm so not prepared for this, I don't have a ring or anything, but I love you so much and I know I don't have much, but I love you, would you please marry me?"  Regina start crying and nodding. "Yes Emma. Yes. I love you. Yes I will absolutely marry you". They kiss and hold each other tight and just be in love. Before they know it they are both falling asleep in each other's arms.