"I'm not scared!" Raph x Reader

Author's note:
People love me..This is literally my first ever character x reader k !!

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

(Y/N) was laying shaking in fear on the couch watching a horror movie, all the turtles and April was gone, or so she thought, she was so caught up in the movie she didn't even know that Raph was there with hear.

Raph then started to hear short screams and poked his head out from his room confused and a little bit worried for (Y/N), he started to walk to her and once he got to the couch he placed both of this hands on her shoulders which made little (Y/N) scream in fear, Raph backed away in concern and fear at the same time "(Y/N) !! Are you okay !" Raph asked worried, yes Raph had a big crush on you but tried his to not show his feelings around you, thinking you could never feel the same.

(Y/N) Looked up at Raph and smiled nervously "O-Oh ! Raph ! It's just you - wait, I thought you all we're gone ? Are you the only one here ?" (Y/N) asked Raph curious, "Uh, No ! I'm the only one here !"Raph exclaimed as he smiled cutely at (Y/N).

'That smile, that fucking smile' (Y/N) thought then looked away from Raph and focused on the T.V. Only to hear a quiet whine from Raph in sadness, (Y/N) has been crushing on Raph ever since they met, Raph walked over and sat beside her, looked at the T.V screen then back at (Y/N), "Are you scared? " Raph questioned, (Y/N) snapped her head up at Raph causing Raph to flinch and all most fall off the couch.

"I am not s-scared !!" (Y/N) yelled at Raph but not hateful, Raph smirked at (Y/N), "Uh huh, suuurrree ~ " Raph said as he smiled at her then picked her up and held her in his arm's like a babie, "No one is going to harm you, I promise you that !" Raph said proudly, (Y/N) just smiled up at him, 'He's so adorable', (Y/N) thought as she looked back at the T.V.

'It's now or never Raphael' Raph thought then looked down at (Y/N), "H-Hey um (Y-Y/N)" Raph stuttered as he looked at her (E/C) eye's which looked back up at him.

"Yes Raph ?" (Y/N) asked, 'Why is he stuttering ?', (Y/N) thought looking up at Raph, Raph smiled down at (Y/N) sheepishly, "I-I uh - I-I was wondering i-f maybe you'll...Y-You'll be my -" Be for Raph could even finish is question  (Y/N) had already smashed her lips on his gently, hold his face as if this was there last ever kiss to share, Raph shyly kissed back with a smile on his lips, they pulled away about a few seconds later, Raph then spoke "Is that a yes ?" Raph asked curious and also hopping so, "It is a yes" (Y/N) answered with a smile, Raph hugged back tightly and in return so did (Y/N).

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Another note: God this sucks but hope y'all like it !!