"A good artist~" Mikey x Child!Reader

Author's note: Alrighty..So, this was a wittle request so I decided to do such ! Never really don't a fandom or even a character x reader so this may suck but I'm actually a bit excited to write this ! Hope you'll all like it too !

//(Y/N)'s Pov//

Drawing gets the best of me, I draw in class, draw at home and won't even dare go outside, and well, life for me right now isn't the best anyway, my mom and dad haven't got along these past few months and don't seem to want to talk to me much anymore, so I just go to my room, I mean, I am making good grades and such but, I still wish someone liked what I mostly do half of the time, I've even tried to show my parents my art, I only get pushed away, like always.

I decided to walk out on the roof top of the apartment we live in and draw the moon tonight, I've always loved how it looks at night, like a big giant nightlight.

\\Mikey's Pov\\

'God life is so boring here' I thought to myself, I looked at my brother's, they're in they're room's sleeping, I know Raph doesn't like me going out by myself but, it's so boring here at the moment !!

I got all my art stuff together and made my way through the sewers and up to the man hole, climbed out then up to a rooftop to draw the moon, I heard it would be full tonight, besides I actually love drawing the moon at night, it's always so big, so bright, like a nightlight, and I love it, I noticed a few building from me, I could see a.. Little girl, looking up at the moon every few seconds, 'Is she drawing the moon too ?? ' I thought and wanted to find out but.. What if she gets scared cause I'm a mutant ?.. Guess I'll just have to find out ' I gathered all my stuff again and made my to her.

//(Y/N)'s Pov//

I was focused on draw the moon so bad I didn't even realize a trash can fell over, 'wait, trash can's on the roof ??' I turned around and there it was, a trash can but, sitting up and it was pretty close too.

I got up and moved away from the trash can and made my way to a different spot on the roof, sure enough I was drawing for about two minutes when I hear the trash can start moving again, 'What the..' I thought then got up and with all my confidence moved the trash away, once I did I saw..A somewhat tall turtle, once I noticed him he ran off into the shadow's !

I felt bad and ran after him, "Hey ! Come back ! I didn't mean to scare you !!" I ran as fast as I could, 'God he's fast ' I thought but, did my best to keep up with him.

\\Mikey's Pov\\

'Shoot, Shoot, Shoot !!' I thought as I ran from the poor girl, I looked to see.. Her following me !! 'Why little girl why - Dang she's pretty fast ' I thought, I hear her yell at me "Hey, come back ! I didn't mean to scare you !", ' Scare me ? You terrified me ! Wait - she's supposed to be scared of me ? I should be scared of her !..Or at least I hope not' I stopped only for her to run into my back shell, she fell back then looked up at me, I looked down at her, I also noticed her sketch paid with her, "gosh...what a good artist" I accidently said out loud only to her a giggle from her.

//(Y/N)'s Pov//

I looked behind me for a second then in font of me, only to run into someone's back or..Shell ? I fell back then looked up at the mutant turtle, only for him to look at me, the at my sketch paid, "What a good artist.." I heard him say, I smiled then giggled from his friendly comment, only for him to get flustered and hide his face, 'Awwwe that is so cute' I stood up and picked up my sketch paid, I looked up at him then smiled at him, "Thank you for the sweet comment" I said with a smile.

\\Mikey's Pov\\

I looked down at her to see her smiling at me 'My god that smile' I thought, she stood up then grabbed her sketch paid then looked up at me again, I felt nervous for what she'll say to me, I only got a friendly, "That you for the sweet comment !" she said with a smile on her face.

"I-I um...Y-Your welcome !" I blushed then smiled down at her, 'Such a sweet girl's I thought to myself, "I like your drawing" I said to her still smiling like a goof ball, she giggled again which made me smile even more, "Thank you again" She said to me so kindly, ' So.. Adorable' I thought again.

//(Y/N)'s Pov//

I smiled at his sweet comment, 'God he's so nice to me...Wish my parents where that nice to me' I thought then looked away from him, "I should probably get home.."My parents will be worried sick about me" I told him then turned away, heading straight from my place, once I turn I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Will I ever see you again..Um.." He smiled at me, I forgot to tell him my name ! "The names (Y/N).." I smiled up at him.

\\Mikey's Pov\\

"The names (Y/N).." spoke the little girl, I smiled then replied,"My name is Mikey !" I smiled brightly down at her, "Will I ever see you again (Y/N)?" I asked hopefully, "Of course ! Wanna meet here tomorrow night ?" She asked, I sqweaked happily then nodded, "See you tomorrow (Y/N) !!".

"Bye bye Mikey !" (Y/N) yelled to me as she ran off, 'God I can't wait till tomorrow night' I thought then left then made my way towards the lair.

//(Y/N)'s Pov//

I made my way towards my parents apartment, I walked in and all the lights were out, I locked the door then ran to my room quitly then laid down in my bed, I rolled over then closed my eyes think about tomorrow, 'I I just can't wait' I thought to myself then fell asleep.

Author's note: I is done wit dis wittle request ! Hope y'all like it !!