Raph x Fem!Reader&A/n

A/n: I can't believe you people like these. But, I'm glad you guy's do tho. Anyways, I won't be able to update this story much due to me being in highschool and stuff. I'm on Amino now and I've done allot on there now. I'm on Equestria Amino, FNaF Amino, and Sonic. The reason I don't join the ROTMNT or TMNT Amino('s) is because there not active and there are very many artists you have to face and good writer's. But anyways, into the one-shot.(Btw, just picture yourself as April in the picture above children. Also, credit goes towards the artist the the image.)

Title name:
Hold me

// Raph's pov //

Me my bro's, April and (Y/N) decided to watch a scary movie tonight. I may be the leader of the group but hell I get scared easily, what do you expect ? I'm literally scared of a stuffed rabbit.

The scary movie they put on was ' Halloween ', a guy wearing a mask was going around and killing people in this ' haunted ' house. I just rolled my eyes but every so often glanced at the t.v screen. I'm not scared of this guy, oh who am I kidding this guy is ugly and terrifying !

After the movie ended I was shaking a little due to all the jump scares and gore. I looked over at (Y/N) who looked. . Excited ?? Why in the world is she so excited over watch that movie ! She's probably a fan of horror.

// (Y/N)'s pov //

God I just love horror, I love the action and jump scares, yes, they can sometimes be a little over board but still good.

I looked around the room, the only people or mutants that we're in the room was Raph and god did he look terrified. I gave him a confused look but, I was actually worried for the poor guy. I got up and stood in front of him crossing my arm's.

“ Hey, Uhm, Raph, you okay honey ? ”

Yes, me and Raph are a couple, I love this big softy to death. He's so sweet and protective it's not even funny. He just looked up at me not saying anything. I knew tonight, he was so going to have a nightmare.

• Le time skip because why not ? •

// Raph's pov //

(Y/n) got up and looked down at me in concern and asked “ Hey, Uhm, Raph, Are you okay honey ? ”

God why does she have to be so cute and kind to me. Like seriously.

“ Yeah, Yeah, I'm fine. . L-Love. ”

' Love ?! Are you serious Raph ? ' I questioned myself in my head. I looked away from (Y/n) embarrassed of myself. I felt a warm small hand grab ahold of my large hand softly. I knew she was holding my hand, the other's left to head to bed.

I didn't want (Y/n) to think of me as a big ol chicken after all.

—|•|—

Once in my room, (Y/n) sat on my bed and laid back and covered herself up. I sat down on the bed, thinking about all the scary senses in the movie. How creepy and gory they we're. I felt a warm, soft, and small hand grip my hand, I flinched a little then followed the hand leading to a arm then, my beautiful little princess, (Y/n).

She was giving me a concerned look again, I softly smiled at her then laid down beside her.

She warmed her small/long arm's around me tightly. I smiled at her comfort and warmth. I felt so brave around her, like, I could anything as long as she was beside me.

“ I love you, my lovely mutant. ~ ” my sweet princess said, I smiled down at her brightly then placed my lips against her forehead lightly.

“ I love you too, (Y/n). ~ ”

A/n:Welp, there you go children -