ROTTMNT Imagines #1

A/n: Okay, I'm gonna do a few of these herr and there. If you'd like to see more of these click that star button at the bottom of you're screen and I'll see you in the next post !

Question:

How would the turtles react to a kiss on the cheek ?

Leo:

I imagine him doing a ' cool ' trick with is skateboard trying to impress you, sadly, he will either fall on his thicc booty or fall face first onto the floor or ground.

You, of course, will laugh your a** off and walk over to him and help him up while give him a lil kiss on the cheek.

Man, that boy gonna put raph's mask to shame due to how bad his face will be read. Although I get he'd do it again just to get another. How much we betting on a scale of 1/10 ??

Raph:

I'll be honest, if you even look at this poor guy he's gonna faint. He's a precious boy and deserves them lips on either of his cheeks.

Anyway's, he's gonna definitely try to look like a bad*** while they fight villains and your gonna be watching him fangirling inside.

Once the battle ends he'll come up to you and your gonna give him a ' reward ' for being a hero. A kiss on the cheek. That boi fainted.

Mikey:

Now this boy has been being a kiss from you ever since you guy's got together, he's tried EVERYTHING, drawing you stuff, getting you stuff, baking you food or treats. Literally everything, give this guy some love kid's. Although I'd do it if he drew me and him together, but that's just my opinion. But, after you kiss him. Run, because his literally gonna shower you in love and affection.

Donnie💜:

I absolutely love Donnie because he's literally me with my family. It's not even funny. I bet if you kiss him on his lil cheek he'll be like ' uh huh, okay, whatever ', but on the inside that boy is happier then anything you could imagine. Hecc he might kiss you back if your lucky. ;)

A/n: Welp, there you go my lil bb's. Remember, if you want more of these, hit that star down below and if you gotta request, let me hear it in the comments ! Love you guy's !! 💕♥️💞❤️