First Time X Tequan Richmond

•Knockin da boots X Vedo

After getting out the shower and putting on the lotion of my favorite scent Hot Cocoa and Cream I made sure to lightly spray myself with the matching perfume, and add a small amount of strawberry lip balm seeing as it was about to come off. Lastly I made sure to put on the earring and necklace set he had given me earlier that morning for our anniversary.

When I decided that I looked good I headed downstairs to the kitchen while calling my best friend.

"I'm really nervous, but I have everything set up already." I spoke into the phone to my best friend after she picked up.

"Girl stop worrying everything gone be fine hell" She said to me since I was worried about how tonight was going to play out.

See me and my boyfriend of 6 months were most likely going to finally have sex tonight. He is a virgin, yes a virgin I know that's hard to believe, but he's only 19 and I guess he is just one of the few men who don't fuck everything they see. As much as I wish I was also a virgin I'm not so that's why i feel really pressured to initiate the sex. Today marks 6 months we have been dating, and I can't and won't go another day without fucking this man.

"Did you get the picture I sent you? How does it look?" I asked anxiously

"Yes I got it, and you look sexy as hell girl he is going to love it" She answered excitedly talking about the Maroon lingerie set I had purchased yesterday.

"Thank you honey" I said relieved. "I will call you tomorrow he will be home in a minute" I said hanging up not waiting for her response.

After I made sure his plate was sitting on the table which consisted of steak, shrimp on a stick and a baked potato I went into my bedroom and put on my black silk robe and left my 22 inch Brazilian bundles in a loose ponytail for now.

After making sure I was dressed and ready I stepped back to take a look around the bedroom to see if everything looked good.

Hearing a knock at the door made my rush of nervousness all come back and I was ready to bitch out. As I walked down the stairs to open the door I felt like my stomach was doing backflips.

"Hey mamas" He said kissing my check as I opened the door letting him in.

"Hey baby" I said smiling trying to hide my anxiety.

"I cooked your favorite" I said grabbing his hand and leading him to the kitchen table where his food was waiting surprisingly still steaming.

"Thank you baby come sit with met until I'm finished" He said pulling me on his lap.

"How was work" I said fiddling with my fingers nervously.

"Work was good, but I don't want to talk about me how was your day?" He asked while taking a bite of his food and making my heart flutter.