Best Friend X Christian Combs

•Gangsta Love X MO3

"This is so good Christian" I said biting into the wings he had made us.

Me and christian have been bestfriends for almost 6 years and we were neighbors when we were younger so that played a big part in how we met and became bestfriends.

"I told you they was fye" He said dipping his in ranch and taking a big bite.

After talking and eating we went to the living room and sat on the couch turning on Netflix to catch up on our favorite show Dear White People.

After watching two episodes of it I was tired of it and ready to watch something else because I get bored easily.

I reached over him to get the remote and he snatched it and held it in the air knowing I couldn't reach it.

"Christian stop playing" I said Standing up trying to pull his arm so I could get the remote.

He laughed and stood up running behind the couch with the remote behind his back.

I jumped over the couch tackling him and reaching behind his back and getting the remote.

Once I had it I started to walk back to the couch until I felt him tug at my ankle causing me to fall on my back. Good thing his living room had carpet floors.

"Damn Christian you play too much" I said holding my head from the impact.

He came and hovered over me so our faces were almost touching.

He leaned in close to me causing my heart to start beating fast as hell. My best friend was about to kiss me!

Just as his lips were a centimeter away from touching mine I felt him grab the remote from my hand and get up running to his room.

My face instantly dropped. I don't know why but I was sad that he didn't kiss me.

I need to stop thinking about it this is my best friend I'm talking about. He probably doesn't even think of me in that way.

Shaking the thought out my head I got up and headed to his bedroom to see him laid back on his phone.

"Why did you even take the remote if you weren't gonna watch TV dummy" I said scoffing and walking over laying beside him.

"I just wanted it because you did" He responded looking at me smirking causing me to get wet down below.

Oh my gosh what is happening to me? Why is my best friend turning me on right now?

All of sudden getting into the playing mood I snatched his phone and ran into the bathroom locking the door.

"See now you crossed the line open the fucking door" He said sounding pissed.

I laughed and sat on the toilet looking at what he was doing on his phone. After seeing he was just on snapchat I went to his messages seeing who he was texting recently.

Seeing a message alert pop up made me raise a brow questionably.

"I always wanted you and her together I knew y'all wouldn't remain best friends for too much longer." Is what the message from his dad said.

I immediately clicked the thread seeing the previous message he sent say "I don't think I can hide these feelings for her anymore"

My heart began to flutter before I heard the door being unlocked. I quickly exited out of messages and cleared the app from him seeing I was on it.

"You play too much damn" He said getting mad and snatching his phone from me walking back to his bed.

I walked out behind him and sat down at the foot of the bed thinking. I guess he sensed my change in mood because he asked "Did you read my message?" Causing my heart rate to increase.