Just Chilling X Keith Powers

•Wetter X Twista

"So we just gone be chilling right?" She asked me causing me to smirk.

"Yeah" I said licking my lips and looking into the camera as we facetimed.

"Okay and it better not be no funny shit Keith you smirking a little too hard for me." She said looking seriously.

"Girl just bring your ass over here" I said laughing and hanging up the phone.

I'm not taking her serious because I've known her too long so I know she was gone come thru anyway.

Ever since a couple weeks ago when I told her I found her attractive she's back acting hella distant. It ain't like I wanna marry shawty I just want a consistent fuck buddy and I know she does too cause we talked about this.

For about 4 months we been kicking as homies and lil mama chill as fuck.

She was saying how she didn't want a relationship she just wanted to have casual sex and I was 100% with that shit.

Her being straight up about what she wanted turned me on and made me wanna be the one who fucked
her.

That's what I plan to do tonight if she bring her as-"

My thoughts were interrupted by a hard ass knock on my door causing me to twist my face up.

I walked to the door opening it and immediately changing my demeanor after seeing she was finally here.

"Bout time yo light ass opened the door" she said walking in looking fine as hell. She was wearing a hoodie, gray tights, and Air max 97's.

"Akikiki" I said turning around straight facing her.

"Sooo what we about to do?" She asked while going over to my couch and sitting down.

"We can just watch some movies" I said going over and sitting down on the couch close to her. She started to eye me suspiciously at how close I sat by her.

"What?" I said laughing looking at her curious face.

"Nigga you ain't never sat this close to me" She responded smacking her lips after.

I leaned in closer to her face so we were almost touching.

"I want you" I said biting my bottom lip and not beating around the bush.

She looked at me wide eyed and started to blush and scoot back so we weren't as close as we were.

"Keith I don't want to ruin our friendsh-" She started to say before I cut her off.

"We can still be friends, just with benefits now" I said smiling and adding in a wink.

She bit her bottom lip and looked like she was thinking about it.

"Okay but you can't be fucking nobody else" She said straight up.

I stood up and said "I wouldn't plan on it" Before grabbing her hand and leading her to my bedroom.

I sat down on the bed before grabbing her waist and pulling her between my legs so she was standing between them.

"You so damn sexy and I been wanting to fuck you ever since we first met" I said truthfully looking up at her.

She looked down at me shocked since we've been friends for a while and I didn't say anything until now.

"Well fuck me then"She responded with soft expression. See now I'm gone have to show her some.

Without saying anything else I pulled her down so she was straddling my lap and leaned in to connect our lips.

Her lips were so soft just like I imagined. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed for a minute before I broke the kiss lifting up her arms to take her hoodie off. Once it was off I saw that she only had on a sports bra under it.

I raised my eyebrow looking at her questionably. "Lets just say you weren't the only one wanting to fuck" She said shrugging and standing up to slip out of shoes, leggings, and panties.

Once she was fully naked she played down on the bed and opened her legs beginning to play with herself.

"Oh shit" I said seeing how wet she already was. I quickly stood up and took all my clothes off and grabbed a condom from my dresser slipping it on.

As I walked back to the bed where she was laying I caught her staring at my dick and biting her lip.

I smirked and climbed into the bed getting between her legs grabbing them and pushing them back as far as they would go.

As I started to slide in I noticed she was tight as hell. "Damn when the last time you fucked?" I asked groaning in the process.

"About 5 months" She said sharply because of the change in her breathing.

I made sure I had a firm grip on her ankles before starting to go deeper.

"Oh fuckk" She said moaned out slowly turing me on even more. After another minute of keeping a steady slow pace I began to speed up.

I let go of her ankles and grabbed her waist and she simultaneously wrapped her legs around my waist.

I started to give her fast deep strokes causing the head board to bang against the wall.

"Damn girl" I said feeling her juices drip on my thighs.

"Ohh my fucking-" She started to say before her legs began to shake.

"Fuckk Keithhh" She said before she came and plopped back on the bed.

"Hell naw get up and ride this dick" I said since I saw she was already ready to tap out.

When I saw that she was starting to get up I laid down flat in the middle of the bed.

She got on top straddling me and got a firm grip on my dick before putting it in her pussy.

She took a sharp breath throwing her head back as she sat down on it.

"Damn" "Shit" we both said in unison as she started to grind her hips in a circular motion.

I grabbed her waist and starting to thrust forward meeting her halfway.

We began to go faster causing the sound of our skin slapping to intensify.

"You feel so fucking good baby" I said biting on my bottom lip.

I felt myself began to swell up feeling my nut on the way.

I stopped thrusting and let her began to ride me again. I looked down at my dick going in and out of her pussy seeing how much of a mess she was making.

"Damn you fucking creaming and shit" I said biting my lip and listening to the gushing noise that started to get louder.

I felt her beginning to tighten her walls around my dick making my dick twitch and I quickly flipped over with my dick still inside her.

I started to pound her pussy fast and rough.

"Damn slow down" she moaned out trying to scoot closer to the headboard.

"Nah take all this dick babygirl" I said repeatdly pounding her pussy.

She starting to close her legs but I opened them and held her ankles pounding her pussy showing no mercy.

"Uhhhhh fuck Keithh" She yelled out as her legs began to lightly shake and she came.

"Damn" I said as I followed right behind her feeling my nut shoot into the condom.

I laid down beside her panting trying to catch my breath.

"That pussy if most definitely mine now" I said looking over at her seriously.

"You got it daddy" She said with heavy eyes as the they began to slowly close.

Yeah I put that ass to sleep.😏

**********

Most of the imagines I read are in the girls perspective so I wan't to do something different and alternate the POV's so that's why this one is in the man's POV.

Please vote and comment I love ALL feedback !

-Kiyaa_B