I missed you X Christian Combs

•Fucked On X YFN Lucci

Song recommendation is from freebands_

Character recommendation is from one_baddy808 Thank you guys for the support !
*********************
I looked down at my phone pouting when I saw that he still hadn't texted back.

I really missed my boyfriend who was away on tour. He was a well known rapper Christian Combs.

I loved the luxurious lifestyle but it gets lonely as hell when he's gone for weeks.

He had been on tour for a month and a half and I haven't heard from him in 2 days.

I know he probably thought I was dying by the way I blew up his phone but I just love talking to my baby.

Dating a rapper had its pros and cons but I've put up with it for 3 years so I was used to it.

I turned my attention back to the netflix show I was watching.

As soon as I put my focus into the show a sex scene started to play.

Mind you I haven't seen my boyfriend in almost 2 months so my hormones were off the wall.

I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off trying to think about something else other than sex because I was only going to get frustrated.

In the midst of my thinking I heard the door knob jingle.

I stood up walking through the hallway that led to the door and the door opened revealing my baby.

"AHHH" I screamed jumping on him knocking his suitcase out his hand.

He laughed wrapping his arms around my waist catching me.

I kissed all over his face before kissing his lips repeatedly.

"I missed you too bae" He said smiling.

Uh i'm so horny right now.

Clearing my throat I jumped down and pulled my shorts from out my ass.

"Let's take your bag to the room baby" I said grabbing his hand and heading upstairs.

Once he had put his bag up and changed into some comfortable clothes which consisted of just basketball shorts and socks since it was going on 11:30 pm we sat face to face on the bed.

"How was tour baby?" I asked with a smile on my face. I was just happy he was home.

"It was alright, but I hated being away from you that long mama" He said softly pinching my check with his fingers.

My stomach started to tingle as if I was a teenage girl talking to her high school crush.

He leaned in and started to gently kiss me and I intertwined our hands in the process.

We continued to kiss for about 2 minutes before I pecked his lips repeatedly and layed my forehead on his.

He slid his hand up the back of my shirt and started to rub circles on my back.

He always knew how to make me feel at peace and happy, but right now I had to please my needs.

I gently pushed him down and straddled his waist before I took my shirt off leaving my black lace bra and cotton shorts.