Bestie X @tratrapgod

•Pu$$y Fairy X Jhene Aiko

I sat in my dorm in shock that my bestfriend of 2 years was in front of my face with his thick ass dick print showing in the nike sweat shorts he had on . I'm pretty sure I should maybe stop looking at it to make it less obvious but it was making eye contact with me . literally .

He stopped talking mid sentence when he noticed I wasn't responding and looked down at me from his position standing up.

"Yo you good ?" he smirked while asking. Knowing what it was I was really paying attention to .

"Whew um yeah, I'm good" I responded with bulged eyes turning the other way, then quickly turning back around once a question from curiosity popped up in my head.

"Why you this hard anyway ?" I asked anxiously squinting at him wondering if it was because of me.

"What you mean why i'm this hard ? It's literally like this everytime i'm around you, I guess you just dont notice ma" he responded cockily with raised eyebrows .

Yall mind you this man is fine fine ! Like just being his bestfriend for this long is surprising to me seeing that we often flirt with each other. He's more so on the hoe side so I never tried to go there, although he's tried a couple times I just wasn't having it .

"Well it's just all up in my face right now so um maybe move it" I said with a playful stank face.

Without any further words he grabbed my chin and brought his lips down to mine. Shit oh shit oh shit was the only thing going through my mind right now . I'm really kissing this nigga !

I'm really shook on how straightforward everything is going considering we've never even kissed before, but naturally being the fast ass I am I reached down and started to rub his dick as we were still kissing. He started to lay down on top of me not breaking the kiss.

Bro what the fuck ? this shit happening so fast ! Thank God I just got a wax recently-

My thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of kisses that started to go to my neck. "Bray you sure you wanna do this ?" I more so moaned out of my mouth as he continued sucking my neck.

He paused as soon as that left my mouth and looked down at me. "Look Ki, I love you and I trust you and this is something that's been on my mind for a long time . If you aint with it say the word and i'll stop" he said deeply as he started to rub my pussy through the leggings I had on not really giving me a choice even if I wanted to .

I already started to feel the throbbing sensation on my clit .

I didn't really know if I wanted him to stop anyway or keep going cause the only thing I could think about was the throbbing sensation of my pussy telling me that I was horny as fuck, so I said fuck it . #yolo.

Without saying anything else I reached ahead and started to pull his shorts down . I cannot believe this is happening.

He fully stood off the bed and pulled his shorts and boxers down.

"I know you already wet" He said as he pulled my legs all the way to the edge of the bed and pulled my leggings and panties down . He rubbed my pussy seeing I was wet as fuck for his fine ass.

He then put the two fingers he touched my WAP with in his mouth and sucked it off .

"Mhm" he said licking his lips at me . By now I was ready for him to violate me cause damn!

He grabbed his dick and started to rub the tip up and down my pussy causing me to bite my lip as i watched . He then put it in making me shut my eyes and moan out loud.

I looked up seeing him biting his lip as he slowly stroked in and out .

Without warning he started to speed up and I couldn't do anything but lay there and take that shit, cause I wasn't no pussy . That didn't stop me from moaning out "What the fuckkk" once I felt him hitting my spot.

With ease he moved my body so I was straight in the bed and he was on top of me so we were now in missionary.

He then started to pound my shit ! Literally . I held my moans in as best as I could but that didn't stop a few from sneaking out .

"Uhh fuck" He moaned out as he reached down and started to choke me as he continued to fuck the shit out of me.

That . That right there made my pussy start to leak even more . A fine ass nigga with a fine ass moan was literally to die for.

I wrapped my legs around his waist when I noticed he started to deep stroke so I could take in every inch. When I did that he looked down at me with a sexy ass face and I looked back up at him the same . I can finally say I had met my match, and it was my bestfriend .

He then pulled out and told me to turn around and I already knew what time it was .

I got on all fours and put a deep ass arch in my back . I felt him insert me again and it felt like he was stretching me more and more .

I held my head down in the pillow as he grabbed my waist and started to fuck me .

I knew this was my time to shine . I started to throw it back just as fast as he was pounding me .

I smirked as I heard him grunt and slightly grow stiff when I did that .

The only sounds that could be heard was the panting of our breath's and our skin slapping together .

I then got up and flipped back over to missionary because that was my favorite position, and I wanted to finish there .

This time i reached down and put it in for him as we made eye contact .

Not 10 seconds after he started stroking I heard "Im finna nut" and that pushed me to my edge just as he pulled out for his .

He then leaned down and kissed me a couple times .

"I love you" .

*************************

okay so that may or may not be a true story 🌚

but i missed yalll omggg !!! I appreciate all the love man I promise, and i'm sorry for being gone that long😖

i'm gone have 2 chapters posted every week from now on ! Comment any celebrities or public figures yall want in a future imagine and I got yall !🤍

Please leave comments I read everything yall say and I love it !

-Kiyaa_B✨