Work you out X Bryson Tiller

•Persian Rugs X Jacquees

"98, 99, 100" I counted aloud to my personal gym trainer.

"Okay you're done for the day" She said standing up straight since she was squatted down beside me as I finished my sit ups.

I grabbed my towel wiping my forehead while standing up also.

I couldn't help but to look behind her at the fat ass she had on her in the leggings and tank top she wore.

She had been my trainer for about 9 months now and I saw her three times a week so I was used to seeing her.

That didn't stop me from lusting over how good she looked though.

"What are you about to get in to?" She asked gathering her things.

"I was gone go to my place and order wings or some shit and chill" I said picking up my gym bag and starting to walk beside her.

We headed out the building and to our cars that were surprisingly beside each other.

"You're gone to be chilling alone on a friday night, hmm surprising." She said looking over her shoulder at me.

"I mean you're welcomed to come if you want" I said before I stopped walking. "The more the merrier" I add smirking.

She halted her movements and and turned so we were face to face. "What're your applying Bryson?" She asked matching my smirk.

"Just that if you wanted to netflix and chill I was down for it" I stated shrugging.

"I thought you would never ask" She responded biting down on her bottom lip.

Oh she definitely wants me.

"8:30 I will text you the address" I say smoothly before walking the rest of the way to my car and getting in without waiting for a response.

I looked in the rear view to see her smirking before she got in her car as well.

*********************

I sat the tray of buffalo and barbecue wings down right on time since the the door bell rang right after.

I walked to the door and opened it to find her dressed in a black PINK hoodie with gray leggings and champions slides on.

She put the case of 'Jamaican me happy' Seagrams she brought on the living room table next to the tray of wings I had sat there.

"Your apartment is beautiful" she said looking around before walking over to the couch and sitting down.