Pranked

"Babe I don't understand what your taking pictures of" I asked Hayes as he giggled, "taking pictures of you, I'm leaving to go on the college tour thing and you're going to be here, going to college so I need something to look at late at night" I rolled my eyes and kissed him, "what do you want, a picture of me sucking your dick" he raised an eyebrow, "well I mean" I shook my head.

I hooked my fingers in his shorts, and well let's just say he took a few pictures and videos that night.

———
"Okay bye baby, I'll miss you" Hayes nodded as he held his arms around my waist "text me after class baby" I nodded and kissed him, "don't go showing anyone those pictures" he nodded and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, "maybe you can come see me one weekend" I giggled and kissed him.

"You won't miss me that much" he laughed and pulled me into another kiss "I'll I'm going to be thinking about is you" I smiled, as I leaned in to kiss his again.. tez spoke "aye if y'all kiss again, imma need to throw up" I giggled.

Hayes set me down and gave me a good kiss, "seriously be careful y'all, that means all of you, don't forget to text me I love you and I think about coming out for spring break or my off days around 4th of July" I said and Hayes smiled.

"Aye, y/n you coming out you text me so I know I'll have someone to sit the sidelines with" tez said and I laughed, I gave him and luke a hug, "listen you two be careful and tez make sure they aren't getting into any trouble" luke laughed

"Baby, I'm never in trouble" I rolled my eyes and kissed Hayes, "you better get on the road, I have class in an hour I'll text you after" he nodded and pulled me into another hug, "i love you too baby" I smiled.

————
I was going out to see Hayes tonight, Nash and I our flying out together to go hang out with their family in Florida right now, "aye y/n this is like a weird question and all but there this picture going around on Instagram and I was wondering if it was you, cause everybody is saying it looks like you" I gave him a weird look as he pulled out his phone.

Once I saw the picture I froze, holy shit how did this get out, "nah that isn't me, why would I let Hayes take a picture of me like that" Nash giggled and laughed.

Texts:

Hayes: babe, y'all gone yet?

Y/n: we just got in the Uber now but once I get there two things 1: you're in trouble 2: we got some talking to do

Hayes: what I do? C'mon baby can't be mad at me when this is going to be the first time in like almost two months you've seen me through something other than FaceTime.

Y/n: when you find out what it is your going to be pissed too baby, it better have not been you or you aren't getting any this trip

Hayes: you're planning to give me some, cause I'm uh.. looking forward to that

Y/n: I'll think about it.

————

"Baby, hi" Hayes said as Nash and I got to the beach they were at, "we need to go to like car or something to talk" Hayes gave me a weird look, "baby, my family at least wants to say hi" I nodded. I walked over and gave everyone hugs and then Hayes and I walked away from everyone, "you need to start explaining how this got on social media"

I said while passing my phone with the Instagram screenshot pulled up on my phone that Nash sent me earlier, "I don't know, is this real" I gave him a dumb look, "yes it's fucking real, look nobody actually knows it's us and I told Nash that it wasn't but you need to find whoever did this and do something about it" he nodded.

"Till that's worked out you know I'm pissed at you right" he nodded and shut off my phone, "baby you look good in the picture" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone, and walked away.

Everyone was out swimming except tez, I went and sat by him under the tent thing, "hey what y'all fighting about over there" I shook my head "we weren't fighting, we were just talking" he nodded.

"Babe" I looked over to Hayes as he pointed out to the water, his mom and stepdad were calling me over, I walked over and sat in the water, "everything good between you and Hayes" I nodded.

"Yeah yeah, we were just talking about some school stuff I got coming up and how I need to leave Sunday night, he wants me to stay all week" they all nodded, "oh for a second it seem serious" I giggled and shook my head.

After talking with them for a minute longer I walked back over to Hayes and sat on his lap, I didn't feel like sitting on the sand, "still mad" I looked at him, "did you fix the problem" he nodded and pointed at tez.

"He made that fake Instagram post and sent it to Nash , I knew I shouldn't have let him use my phone for the aux" I looked at tez, "you're joking" tez laughed a little, "what, I was just trying scare you a little bit brah"

"She damn near broke up with me" Hayes said and I giggled, "he isn't joking about that"