Home

"Isn't y/n coming home today?" Nash asked me, to which I just nodded, "she flys in about an hour or so from now, she's so excited" I said while I watched the chickens run around the yard, "is she going to be in top Grier" my mom asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I mean I hope so, we've planned on her being in it" they all nodded, "she going straight to see her family" I nodded, "oh yeah, she's staying there today and then we are going to hang out tomorrow since we don't have to film, then she's coming with us to ride"

"That girl I swear is going to give me a heart attack" I laughed, "she does the same as me, just she's better at it" I said and my mom nodded, "you already scare me half to death"

————
"I'm going to pick up y/n guys, I'll be back soon, any of y'all want to ride" I asked they guys and they all shook there heads but tez, "I'll ride"

As we pulled up to y/n house, we walked to the door and knocked, her mom answering "she'll be down in a minute, she's on the phone with her photographer" I nodded "who she workin with now" tez asked.

"I couldn't tell you honestly" her mom said and we all giggled, she's a model and had just gotten back from Hawaii doing a few photoshoots for a few different company's and stuff.

We all grew up with each other, which is quite funny and all that, cause now her and I are dating and tez is still tez. "Oh shit, she going all crazy model now?" Her mom giggled "we just got some of her shots back if you two want to see" we both nodded and walked over to the table to look.

"I'm gonna run up and tell her we are here" I said and her mother nodded, I walked upstairs and knocked on her door before I walked in, she turned and smiled as she went back to looking at a few papers.

"No that won't do, because if I have two different company's wanting shots in the same day I won't be able to eat, sleep, or even breath, there won't be time in my schedule to make the second one" she nodded her head as she flipped through a few papers.

"Then put me on the line with them and I'll tell them myself either change the date or lose the whole shot, I don't care how much money I lose" she rolled her eyes, "no, fine put it that Saturday"

"Great, bye" she hung up and turned to face me, "hi baby" she said while hugging me, "woah you got all business" she giggled and kissed me, "well my manager is an idiot, where's mom" I giggled a little

"Downstairs with tez, showing him your recent shots" I laughed, "they were so bad" I shook my head "I thought you looked so beautiful" she smiled and kissed me again "feels so good to breath again"

"Yeah, well come on, we got people to see" I said while grabbing her hands and pulling her off the part of her bed where she had sat down, "ugh we can't just have a cuddle day" I shook my head as we walked downstairs.

"Hey momma, we gotta get going but I'll be back around dinner, love you" I kissed her cheek and she smiled, "Okay be safe guys" we all nodded.

"Y/n, your last shots were dope, the one with the snake was crazy" tez said and she laughed, "it was actually around my neck, it was alive and I had to hold it, you can see the side of my mouth mid-twitch" tez laughed.

———
"I haven't went riding in a while" I said as I got on the bike and went off to meet up with Hayes, tez laughed "don't break nothing" I nodded.

"Let's pray"

After a while we all decided on getting something to eat, I giggled as tez just made a joke and we sat down, "no man y'all are crazy out there on the bike" he said and I laughed. Hayes grabbed my hand and I turned to him and smiled, the waiter came over and took our drink orders.

"I don't like the way he was looking at you" Hayes whispered in my ear, I took my eyes off the menu and looked at him weird, "who" I asked as I gave him a kiss, "the waiter"

"I thought we had a girl" he giggled and shook his head, "no Babe" I smiled and kissed him again, "well I'm not worried about him looking at me" he looked me up and down.

"Well you've always had my eye" i smiled and nodded as he kissed my cheek, "I love you" I held his hand and smiled "I love you too"

"Aye y/n tell him bout that snake picture" tez said pulling me away from Hayes, "yeah huge snake, around my neck" I said and tez nodded, I giggled, him boosting about his best friends modeling career.

After going home, I went to Hayes to say hi to his mom, when I walked in skylynn jumped in my arms "oh hi, I missed you" she giggled.

I hugged Elizabeth as she smiled, "we miss having you around here" I nodded "yeah I miss all the grier love" she giggled "well come on, don't be shy"

After hanging out for another hour or so, Hayes took me home, "come inside and spend the night, moms gotta get up early and work so she's asleep" he smiled and nodded.

"Okay, just like old times huh" I nodded "I'm glad to be some again"