Dirt

"Oh don't touch me" I said to Hayes as I looked at his hands, I was giving everyone some water outside, Hayes was filming a YouTube video with his mom, younger sister, and two of his friends and they were helping him make a garden.

His hands were all dirty from him obviously digging in the dirt, "why not baby" he asked coming to closer to me and I backed up, his mom giggled at us "Come give me a hug babe" he said as he held out his hands. "Babe stop, I already showered" he giggled and held my cheeks "oops" he said laughing harder, "I'm so going to get you back" I said, he nodded "oh yeah?" He asked and I nodded, I opened the water bottle I was holding and dumped it on his head.

He let out a laugh, "uh oh everyone watch out" his mom said while laughing, Hayes picked me up to where my stomach was on his shoulder, "ahhh Hayes put me down your wet" I said and he shook his head. He spun around as I started screaming, "Hayes you gonna make me sick" I said as he slowed down and put me back on the ground, he giggled and smiled at me, "you got me all dirty" I said as I sat down.

He sat beside me and gave me a kiss, "well now you have an excuse to shower with me" he said on my lips as he gave me into another kiss, "I hate you" I said laughing and he smiled "I love you too" "Hayes get up and help" his mom said and he nodded, he stood up and held his hand out for me to grab his hand. I stood up and helped them out with the plants, this making me get even more dirty, after we finished and he ended the video we all sat down to rest.

Skylynn went inside she shower and changed and his friends went to Play video games with Taylor and Nash inside. "You two happy you finally moved in with each other?" Elizabeth asked us. Hayes held my hand and I nodded, "we definitely get to see each other a lot more, since I'm not going to college back home" I said and Hayes nodded.

"You move up here?" She asked and I nodded, "yeah I made the decision I thought was best" Hayes nodded, "and thank god it was to move in with me" he said causing us all to laugh. "Okay well I'm gonna go shower" Elizabeth said and Hayes and I both nodded as she walked inside, "how about we go shower" he asked "your whole family is here and you want to fuck in the shower" I asked him as he giggled and nodded.

"Yes, cause we got Nash watching Netflix with us so we can't there, got skylynn wanting to come hangout with us when we are chilling in bed, not doing anything then, we're both too tired to have sex before we go to sleep, plus I'm kinda in the mood right now" I giggled "Planting got you in the mood" he laughed and shook his head, "no I've been in the mood all day just hadn't had the time to sneak off with you" I giggled, "come on then" I said getting up and he was quick to jump on his feet.

Once we got in the shower I started by washing my body, "I'll take that" he said taking the washrag from me and started washing my body.
We turned so that his back was to the water and I was In front of him, he cupped his hand and collected water, washing the soap off my body. He kissed my shoulder, he dropped the washcloth and dipped his hand from my hip.

He rubbed my clit as I let out a moan, with his other hand he turned my jaw and caught me in a kiss, he slipped two fingers in me as I let out whimper in our kiss. He kissed my neck as my head faced straight again, "oh my god Hayes" I moaned, he rubbed my clit again as my mouth hung open, "there is no way to have safe sex in the shower" I whispered as he laughed.

He kissed me as I leaned back on the wall, he held my leg up by my thigh, he slowly entered me as I held onto his shoulders, we both let out a moan as he thrusted his hips up, his pace was slow as he kissed me. He thrusted a lot faster as he used his other hand to rub my clit, "oh my" I moaned.

———
We got dressed and laid on the bed, he kissed me and laid next to me "an hour later, they are going to think we drowned" he said and I laughed, " braid my hair" I said sitting up, "it's wet" he said, "grab a brush then just brush it out and braid it" I said, he got up and got a brush, sitting behind me and braiding my hair, that where there was a knock on the door "come in" I said and skylynn walked in, "we got you guys food" she said sitting two boxes down on the bed, "when did you guys get food" hayes asked.

"Nash came in to ask but said you guys were in the shower" Hayes laughed "okay thanks sky" he said and she walked out "did he hear us?" I asked, "I don't know baby" I giggled "that's embarrassing"