Life with hayes

"Morning" Hayes said as he rolled over, I smiled at him and went back to looking at my class work, "good morning" I said. He looked at my computer and shook his head, "everyday" he said and I giggled "my due date is tomorrow at 11:59 I've got to get this finish and then I take my final Monday, then I'm all yours all for the summer" he smiled.

"Sounds perfect to me" he gave me a kiss, "don't forget your mom and sister are coming in and you need to get her at 12:00" he nodded and sat up, "what time is it?" He asked. "8:00" he nodded and went to lay back down, "wait, Harley is going to wake up soon" he nodded.

"Right, I forgot about him" I giggled and looked at him, "you forgot about our child, well he is going to be very upset about that" he shook his head and laughed. "Of course I didn't forget about our son, I forgot tha- Okay it's early babe"

———
After I finished my class work, I turned it into the website the college gives you and I went to make breakfast, Hayes and Harley were getting ready for the day.

After I got finished making everyone's plate I called them down, Hayes walked in normal clothing, black shorts and a white shirt and Harley came downstairs with black shorts and a white shirt.

I gave them a smile, "well you guys look like twins" I said while laughing, "daddy let me dress myself" I smiled at Harley as he sat at the table.

"I wanted to dress like daddy" I giggled and smiled, "well you look exactly like daddy" he giggled and began to eat his eggs. "Thank you baby" Hayes said as he made himself a plate and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "Okay momma is going to shower and then we are going to get grandma" Harley clapped and giggled.

———
After leaving for the airport and making it, we found his mom and sister, "whew, it's hot" Elizabeth said while she got in the front seat, "yes it is" I said sitting next to Harley in the back, I never let Elizabeth sit in the back.

"Are y'all hungry?" Hayes asked, pulling away from the airport, "yes"skylynn said and Hayes nodded.

After deciding where they were going to eat and us all sitting down Harley was sitting by skylynn and Elizabeth, just messing around.

"Okay Nash said he'd be here tomorrow" Hayes said, "him and Taylor" he said smiling, "I have to clean out the second guest room tonight, you gotta help" I told Hayes and he nodded, "I'll help" Elizabeth said and I shook my head, "please no, you're our guest"

———
Once we got back home, Elizabeth and skylynn got set up in on of our guest rooms and I went to start cleaning up the other. "Hey babe" Hayes said walking in and laying on the bed, "yes?" I asked picking up the pillows on the ground and whatever trash was left from us moving in.

"Where's Harley's bathing suit?" He asked, helping me now pick up the last of the room, "the bottom of his dresser, are they going to swim" he nodded.

"You should join" I giggled and shook my head, "maybe later, I have to study" he nodded, "or take a breath" I smiled and kissed him, "I'll study for an hour or so" he nodded, knowing that's the best that he was going to get.

———
After studying for a good hour an a half, with occasional breaks, I went out to the backyard to see the dogs, Hayes, Harley, Sky, and Elizabeth all in the pool.

"Mommy, get in" Harley said and I smiled, "I don't have my bathing suit on baby, I'll be right back" Harley clapped.

Everyone was coming out to LA because Harley is turning four soon, Hayes and I found out we were pregnant when we were 17, I just turned 20 not so long ago.

After we finished swimming, I started cooking and skylynn and Harley showered and started a movie.

After we all ate, we laid down to go to sleep, "what time our Nash and Taylor getting her tomorrow?" I asked as Hayes was laying on the bed and I was putting on my PJs "they said they'd text when they were an hour out" I nodded.

"Our baby is turning four" I giggled and he nodded, "life is a blessing" he said and kissed me, "I love you" he said and I smiled, cuddling up against him "I love you too"

———
The next day, after just hanging out around the house and Hayes filming his house tour, when Nash and Taylor got comfortable and everything we decided to go out for a nice dinner.

We all got dressed up all nice, it was a pretty fancy restaurant, I was stressing hoping everything turned out pleasing for everyone, hoping everyone was having a good time.

Little did I fucking know, they weren't only coming out for Harley's birthday!

When Hayes got a chocolate cake I was a little confused, because he was just saying how full we was seconds ago, but when the waiter set it down on the table and I saw the beautiful ring sitting on top I was speechless.

"Y/n y/l/n will you do the pleasures of becoming my wife?" Hayes asked as he grabbed the ring, I didn't even say anything, I just kissed him "Absolutely" I said while crying.

"Happy birthday Harley" Harley said and we all giggled, "what?" I asked, "I told daddy I wanted him to marry you for my birthday" I giggled.

"That is true, he picked the ring and everything" Hayes said, matter of factly "I love you two so much" I told Hayes and Harley.

"Now about a sister" Harley said, causing us all to laugh.