Dad

I walked outside, mine and Hayes kid running beside me, Noah giggled as he saw Hayes riding on the mini dirtbike, we were over at his parents for a little today.

"Momma can daddy drive me" Noah asked as he was now by Hayes, "be extra safe please" I said and Hayes nodded, Noah was five now and Hayes wants him to start with dirtbikes but I'm too afraid.

"Hayes is really good with Noah" his mom said and I giggled as I watched Hayes drive him around, "you know when I was pregnant with him Hayes said that he wasn't scared too much for when Noah was going to be a baby he was mostly scared for when he got older" I said and Elizabeth giggled.

"To be honest, I was scared for the both for you, I would literally want to wrapped the boys in bubble wrap every time they went outside as kids" I laughed, "Noah doesn't get hurt much, he loves playing outside and helping us feed the animals on the farm" she smiled.

"You are a really good mother" I smiled and hugged her, "the other night though, Noah wouldn't go to sleep, so Hayes was playing with him trying to get him to sleep, I was in the bath and they walked in and Hayes was bleed and Noah was laughing"

"Hayes was running around the couch and Noah tripped him on accident and he fall and busted his knee in the coffee table" Elizabeth laughed, "he went to sleep after so I guess that it was a good thing" she laughed.

"Do you think that you two will have another kid" I shrugged "I want a girl but Hayes would probably crazy with a girl" she laughed a little, "I think you would love a girl, going out and getting your nails done" I smiled.

"Hayes wants another boy, he said he wants the two older to be boys so they will protect the girl" she laughed, "that would be cute" I nodded.

"What's stopping you from having another" I shrugged "I guess I'm scared, twins run in my family and it normally is the second pregnancy us girls end up with twins and I don't think I could do it" she smiled.

"Twins would be cute, I'm sure you all could handle it" Elizabeth said and I smiled "well I'm not so sure about that" Hayes said while laughing, Noah's eyes were wide.

"I want a brother" I giggled "you do?" He nodded "daddy said that he was working on it" I laughed and shook my head.

After we went home I laid down in bed, is finally getting Noah to sleep, "do you really want another kid?" Hayes nodded "for sure"