Chapter Four

Liv's P.O.V:

"Say what you wanna say, and let the words fall out. Honestly, I wanna see you be bra-"

I sigh and shut the alarm off. I check the weather, and pick my outfit out.

I throw on a 5SOS t-shirt, white shorts, and black Vans.

I loosely curl my hair and put some hairspray in it.

I grab my phone off my charger and head downstairs.

Hayes is already eating. I grab a bowl and the Cinnamon Toast Crunch out of the pantry. I pour some into the bowl and put some milk in the bowl.

"Do you need a ride today?" I ask with a mouthful of cereal.

He nods.

"Kay. I want some Starbucks, so we're gonna leave early."

"Okay,"

I finish eating, and head upstairs to grab my wallet.

"Liv! Are you driving Hayes to school?" Nash yells from his room.

"Yeah, we are leaving now!"

"Why so early?" He questions.

"I want Starbucks!" I yell as I run downstairs.

"I want a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frap!" He throws a 5 dollar bill at me. I nod.

"Hayes, let's go!" I yell as I grab my backpack.

He meets me at the front door and we walk out to my ocean blue Toyota Camry.

We pull up to the drive-thru and order.

"Am I picking you up?" I sip my drink.

"Yeah. Can you drive me home from football? Practice ends at 5:35," He also sips his drink.

"Yeah, I can do that. Mom, Brad, and Sky are leaving at 8:30 tonight for Canada. Are you leaving on Wednesday?"

He nods. "See you 5, Liv."

"Love you!"

I drive to school, and find Nash. I find him by all the jocks and his friends. I hand him his drink.

I know all of his friends and the jocks are staring at me, but I don't care. I can't stand any of them.

"I'm picking Hayes up from football tonight," I tell him and I walk to my first class of the day.

********

I get in my car and drive home to start my homework. It's only 2:30, so I can probably get it done before I pick Hayes up.

I finish my homework, and it's 5:15.

I guess I can watch practice for 20 minutes. I grab my keys and drive to the football field.

I sit on the bleachers and scroll through Twitter. I'm not paying attention until I hear someone say my name.

I look up, and some kids on the JV team are walking up bleachers by where I'm sitting.

I roll my eyes and continue scrolling.

"Hey," one of them says, and they all sit.

"Can I help you?" I rudely ask.

"Nah, I just wanna sit here. I hope that's okay," he smirks.

"Perfectly fine." I sassily reply, and get up.

"Hey Liv, I'll be ready in a few minutes, I just gotta go change."

I nod and wait.

"Hayes, you can go now, see you tomorrow," Coach tells him and he nods.

We drove home and I go upstairs. I hear arguing.

"Nash, you need to tell her!"

"Dude, I will. Just chill the fuck out! She's gonna be pissed! My mom and I are telling her later tonight."

I hear footsteps, so I race into my room, leaving the door open. Mom and Nash come I to my room.

"Liv, we need to talk," mom says.

"Brad and I have been thinking, and we don't want you to stay home alone for a month and a half. We have talked to Bart about it, and we decided that you are going with Nash and Hayes. The decision is final, and you have to go," she sighs.

"What? You're not even giving me a choice? Mom, this isn't fair!" I raise my voice.

"Olivia, do not argue with me about this! You are going, and that's final!" She walks out, and Nash gives me an apologetic look. He walks out and I slam my door.

I start to cry. Hayes comes into my room and pulls me into a bear hug.

"It will be okay, Liv." He rests his chin on my head.

I sigh. "It's not fair. Why would she force me to go?" My tears are slowing down.

"I don't know, but I promise, you will have fun. It will be a great time, especially with you there."

I smile. "Thanks, Poo Bear. I needed that little pep talk," I giggle.

"Can you help me reach my suitcase? I can't reach it," I laugh a little bit.

"I can help, sure. There's some clothes you need to bring, though. Me and Nash will give them to you when Mom, Brad, and Sky leave." He smiles.

"Okay. They're leaving soon, I better say my goodbyes." I go downstairs, Hayes follows.

"Bye, Nash. Please take good care of Liv and Hayes when you guys are gone," she hugs him, and he does the same.

"Don't worry. They'll be fine. The guys can look after them, too!" He smiles.

He hugs Skylynn. Their bond is so cute.

"Bye, honey. I love you. Please be safe and have fun with the boys," she smiles and hugs me.

"Love you too, mom." I hug her back and smile.

"Bye bye, Livvy. I will miss you," Sky hugs and kisses me goodbye.

"I'll miss you too, Sky. I will see you soon, though." I give her one last squeeze before she says her goodbyes to Hayes.

They head out the door and I wander into the kitchen. I decide on s'mores ice cream. I scoop myself the perfect bowl.

I turn around to put the ice cream in the freezer, and I turn back to see Nash eating it.

I roll my eyes and he laughs. "Thanks for the ice cream!"

Hayes comes into the kitchen.

"Since you're there, get me some too?" He sticks out his bottom lip.

"Fine."

"Why are you pissed?" Nash asks.

"I'm not. I just wanna eat my ice cream and start packing," I sigh.

I scoop Hayes a bowl and he hugs me and kisses my cheek. "Thank you very much!" He laughs.

I can't help but giggle. I scoop my bowl and eat it.

"Liv, come here!" Nash shouts from upstairs.

I get up and find him and Hayes in my room with a big box.

"What's this?" I gesture towards the box.

"Clothes for Magcon, silly! Open it!" Hayes pushes the box towards me.

I open it and find some clothes. A Taylor Caniff tye-dye muscle T-shirt, Cameron Dallas sweatpants, a Cameron Dallas hoodie, a Hayes Grier hoodie, Hayes Grier sweatpants, Nash Grier sweatpants, and a Nash Grier hoodie.

"That's a lot of clothes," I laugh. "Thank you guys," I hug them both.

"No problem. I'm gonna go shower," Nash leaves.

"Hayes, can you reach my suitcase?" I plop on the bed.

He throws the suitcase onto the bed.

I fold my new clothes from Nash and Hayes, and put them in the suitcase.

I also pack my makeup, some shoes, and some more clothes.

I put my phone on the charger and jump into bed.