Chapter 13

Liv's P.O.V:

"Hey, Cam? Have you seen this?" I show him my phone.

He smiles and nods. "It's amazing how much they care,"

"Do they know why I'm here?" If they know, my life will be over.

He shakes his head. "They just said that you got hurt surfing at the beach," he smiles again.

"I don't surf?" I give him a questioning look.

Nash comes in the room. "So, he said you can leave in a few days, but you're going to rehab back home three days after that," he gives me an apologetic look.

"Okay," I sigh.

Mom comes into the room and the guys leave us alone.

"Honey, why did you do it?" She grabs my hands and sits by me.

"I'm sorry mom, I-I just needed to feel better. I mean, I was so stressed, then me and Nash were fighting, I couldn't take it," I cry.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for you," she hugs me.

"It's okay, I know you have import things in your life too,"

"Do Nash and Hayes know about-"

I shake my head.

"Are you gonna tell them?" She looks as if I was gonna jump out of excitement and say this was a joke.

"I can't. I love them so much, it hurt me to tell you. It would kill me to tell them, I hope you understand," I look her square in the face and she gives me a sympathetic smile.

"I do. I am sorry that you have to go to rehab when you get home, but you'll get better, honey. I promise."

"Do...um... Dad and Will know what's going on?"

She nods slowly.

"Oh," was all I could manage to say.

"I want you to get some rest, but the boys will come and check on you every so often, okay? I love you," she kisses my forehead and walks out the door.

I sigh and put my head on the pillow, and fall into a light, dreamless, much-needed sleep.

*********

2 Days Later

Liv's P.O.V:

So, today's the day I go back home to North Carolina with Mom and then two days after that, I have to go to rehab.

Nash, Hayes, and the guys have to stay back so they can finish their Magcon tour, of course the fans come before me.

"Liv, honey, it's time to go," Mom snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, okay," I get out of the hospital room and follow mom to the parking lot.

We get in our can and head to the airport.

"Do you want anything to eat?" She looks around the good court.

I shake my head. "I don't wanna get sick on the plane," I lie.

"Okay, I want some Subway, so I'll be back, stay here," She walks over to the Subway line.

I get my phone out and look at Instagram. I see a picture of Nash and I think about our goodbyes.

I really wish he cares more, and I wish he would care enough to take time so that he be around more.

It's whatever.

Mom comes back with her sub, and then it's time to board the plane.

I put my headphones on and fall asleep.

"Liv, c'mon, honey," Mom lightly shakes me awake.

I sigh and grab my bags as we head out to find Brad and Sky waiting for us. I guess they already came home?

I greet them, and sit in the back of the car until we get home.

I grab my bags, and race into my bedroom and jump into bed.

I lay there for a few minutes until my eyes get heavy and I fall asleep.

I wake up to yelling downstairs.

"You didn't even let me come see her, Lisa!" (A/N: Ik that's not Nash's and Hayes's moms name but let's pretend it is)

"Don't push this! She doesn't need this stress right now! She tried to kill herself, don't do this!" She yells back.

"Dad?" I walk down the stairs.

"Honey, I am so glad to see you!" Dad pulls me into a huge hug.

"I'm happy to see you, too," I hug him back.

"I'm sorry to cut it short, but I gotta get going, I love you and good luck,"

He literally just said 'hello' and left.

If it were any of my brothers, he would've stayed, but of course, not for the kid who tried to kill herself.

I shake it off and go upstairs. It's 5:30 pm.

I take a long, hot shower and then jump into bed.

I might as well enjoy my alone time when I still have it.

I scroll through Twitter until I'm too tired to stay awake.