Chapter Nine

Liv's P.O.V:

"Limo's here!" Aaron screams from the middle of the lobby, earning glares from other people.

Taylor stays towards the back of the group, and Nash pulls me over by him.

That's weird.

When we get into the limo, Nash sits to my right and Hayes sits to my left.

What the hell is happening?

I pull out my phone and check Twitter. I feel Nash and Hayes looking over my shoulder.

We get the venue, and I plop down on the couch.

"What are you doing?" Nash laughs at me.

"I'm not part of the event, Einstein," I sarcastically mutter back.

The guys giggle like little girls.

"Are y'all high or something?"

"N-no!" Gilinksy laughs.

"What's up then?"

"You didn't tell her, Nash?" Johnson asks.

"I was waiting until today to tell her," he kinda laughs, too.

"Tell me what?" I just wanna know!

"You're part of this event!" Nash yells.

My face goes pale, and I feel sick. "Oh, cool."

"Liv, we need to talk," Hayes and Nash walk over to me.

"It's oka-"

I am cut off by Hayes throwing me over his shoulder. He walks for a minute or two, then he sets me back on my feet.

"What's wrong?" Nash looks down at me.

"Nothing, everything's great," I fake a smile and they both frown.

"You're a horrible actress," Hayes also looks at me seriously.

"I just don't want to intrude. The fans don't even like me, they came for you. Not me," I sigh.

"Lots of them requested for you to participate, Liv, don't you know how big your fan base is?" Hayes kinda chuckles.

"Well, I know now. Thanks for helping me guys." I hug them both and we walk back out to the guys right in time.

"Here are the groups you're walking out in- Cameron and Taylor, Nash, Liv, and Hayes, Shawn and Aaron, Jack and Jack, Matt and Carter, got it? You're on in five," one of the managers tells us, and then walks away.

"You nervous?" Cam walks over to me.

"Yeah," I half-smile.

"Don't worry, just be yourself, they'll love you," Matt yells from across the room.

I giggle and then I hear the words I've been dreading.

"AND NOW, LET'S WELCOME THE MAGCON CREW!" Bart yells into the microphone and the girls scream.

"CAMERON DALLAS, TAYLOR CANIFF, NASH, LIV, AND HAYES GRIER, SHAWN MENDES, AARON CARPENTER, JACK AND JACK, CARTER REYNOLDS, AND MATT ESPINOSA!" We all run onstage, and the girls go wild.

We start off by doing some Q&A.

"Um, you, with the Nashty shirt," Aaron points out a girl in the crowd.

"This one's for Liv," her calm voice echoes.

My head shoots up and I smile.

"Who is your favorite guy here, besides your brothers?" She smiles, but not in a snobbish way, she actually seemed really nice.